[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Just reporting in regarding issues from a few months ago.

They're all gone. The patcher has started working normally again, and the instability and hard crashes I used to have are all gone.

10/10 would massage butt again

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hello Olaf,

yes its working I thought on support of diffrent vibration if you have single engine. I havent tune it up but so fare I have very noisy gear travel its seems like that ar some turbulence but when I untick gear turbulences it stays. A good engine starting shake would be good and I think the change during power up should recognizable. The Gear up and down sound during the snap in the endpositions should be also more "clunky" (I fly in real world helicopter with retractable gears and planes ).

And a donation button for your work.

will test and tweak and come up with more detailed things.

Thank you very very much

regards Christian

Left/Right engine RPM is already implemented and should work...

But you are right, the engine RPM effect needs some rework...

Engine ignition/start effect is on my todo list...

Regarding gear up/down, I use 100 in the config to get strong 'bumps'.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where else to ask, so might as well check here- any chance we'll see support for IL2? I already use this fantastic module in DCS and XP11 and would love to have it in IL2 as well.

Thanks!

• Like 1

In-game: Badger

I5-6600k @ 4.5 | MSI Z170A Krait | GTX 1070 G1 | 32Gb Ripjaw | Corsair H60 AIO | X-55 Rhino HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Pro Pedals

A-10 Warthog: For the times when absolutely, positively everything must die.

A10C | F/A-18C | F-14B | M2000C | AJS37 | UH1 | FC3

I'm not sure where else to ask, so might as well check here- any chance we'll see support for IL2? I already use this fantastic module in DCS and XP11 and would love to have it in IL2 as well.

Thanks!

I have some IL-2 support in plans for SimShaker - Wings. I think we could discuss it here.

• Like 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks like I'm very late to the party but I just tried Simshaker for aviators today. I've got it working but it says I need a key for the full effects. Is it completely pay ware now? I'm using a home made transducer mounted under my chair.

Hey Dave,

as stated in the first post, Simshaker for Aviators is free and developed by me. However, Andre's SoundModule is payware. This situation, especially some naming confusions, is not ideal but that is how it is...

Cheers

Olaf

I have some IL-2 support in plans for SimShaker - Wings. I think we could discuss it here.

This is great news! :thumbup:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Hey Dave,

as stated in the first post, Simshaker for Aviators is free and developed by me. However, Andre's SoundModule is payware. This situation, especially some naming confusions, is not ideal but that is how it is...

Cheers

Olaf

I downloaded Simshaker from the first page which took me to Andre's blog. It works but only on landing/as you roll down the runway and at high AoA. It says it's the demo version and I need a key. Have I got the right link?

simshaker.thumb.png.a024fe6119b166be706c88c175a707c0.png

I downloaded Simshaker from the first page which took me to Andre's blog. It works but only on landing/as you roll down the runway and at high AoA. It says it's the demo version and I need a key. Have I got the right link?

That's Andre's SoundModule... For that you need a key from him...

I thought it might be. How fo I find your version? The link in your sig goes straight to Andre's mod.

My SSA comes with Andre's SoundModule, but you still need a key from him. I don't know if this key will be valid for other products...

My software is free, however, donations are welcome :-)

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.si/p/downloads.html

SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 (DCS World, FSX, P3D, X-Plane11 (in beta testing) supported) setup file;

BR

Tom

I downloaded from the above link which gives me version 1.0.0.48 which is the screen shot I posted a few posts up. It seems to be the demo version with limited functions and needs a key for it to work properly. I'm more than happy to send a donation if I can get it to work. Sorry if I'm being a bit stupid and missing something.

From what I understand Simshaker for aviators is freeware developed by f4l0 and only works in usb mode with a jetseat. To use a transducer through a 3.5mm jack plug I need to buy a key from Andre to get the full effects. Basically if I want to use a transducer I have to buy a key. Is this correct?

Edited by Dave317

From what I understand Simshaker for aviators is freeware developed by f4l0 and only works in usb mode with a jetseat. To use a transducer through a 3.5mm jack plug I need to buy a key from Andre to get the full effects. Basically if I want to use a transducer I have to buy a key. Is this correct?

Yes you are right...

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has been having the same problem with Simshaker - Aviator as I have been.

It has been working fine all this time with DCS and Warthunder but recently in the past few days it just stopped working. When testing the motors using SSA or the control panel, everything works. The massage app works too. But once in game in DCS, no response whatsoever. My windows 10 recently updated itself with a Creators update or something like that, so I’m wondering if that can be the issue.

I reinstalled the driver and SSA to no avail. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has been having the same problem with Simshaker - Aviator as I have been.

It has been working fine all this time with DCS and Warthunder but recently in the past few days it just stopped working. When testing the motors using SSA or the control panel, everything works. The massage app works too. But once in game in DCS, no response whatsoever. My windows 10 recently updated itself with a Creators update or something like that, so I’m wondering if that can be the issue.

I reinstalled the driver and SSA to no avail. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Which SSA version are you using? Can you check your export.lua? Did you use SSA on a multiplayer server with disabled export capabilities? Please check SSAs internal debug windows for errors...

Hi Olaf, thanks for your reply! I checked the export.lua and the line os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric") is not present. Im using SSA ver. 1.0.0.48. Negative on the multiplayer server.SSA debug windows says Using Data from DCS World: and that's it, even after ive entered and exited DCS.

I tried on IL2 ClOD and there is some response but not on DCS or War thunder. Weird, it was working fine just recently.

Which SSA version are you using? Can you check your export.lua? Did you use SSA on a multiplayer server with disabled export capabilities? Please check SSAs internal debug windows for errors...

Hi Olaf, thanks for your reply! I checked the export.lua and the line os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric") is not present. Im using SSA ver. 1.0.0.48. Negative on the multiplayer server.SSA debug windows says Using Data from DCS World: and that's it, even after ive entered and exited DCS.

I tried on IL2 ClOD and there is some response but not on DCS or War thunder. Weird, it was working fine just recently.

Can you attach your export.lua thus I can check if there is something wrong?

Hi Olaf, thanks for helping me look into the problem. DCS does not feel the same without SSA. I have attached my export.lua file :)

best,

Norman

Hey Norman,

your export.lua does look a bit strange to me. Could you delete/rename (maybe do a backup first) this file and let SSA create a new one.

Hey Norman,

your export.lua does look a bit strange to me. Could you delete/rename (maybe do a backup first) this file and let SSA create a new one.

Hi Olaf, everything seems to sort itself out. I suspect there is a USB conflict or something. I had to unplug everything to move my pc and everything seems to work fine after I plugged everything back in.

[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Does this program and the SimSeat function properly in multiplayer servers? I feel like I've read before that with most servers (for example the 104th) not allowing for export of the .lua, the seat won't function in online flight. Am I imagining that or is it indeed the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Hi. You are right, in multiplayer everything functions, but export of data of the player has to be on, it seems so being called. I when that asked some owners of servers, explained them the reason and they turn on this export.