[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

I made a test flight with max turbulence in game (197) and max turbulence effects in simshaker and I think I feelt tiny little effects when turbulence hit hard.It must be the measure change problem with m/s to feet.

Turbulence effects are currently on hold for SSA. I'll first release the new stable and will then work on turbulence again.

It's too bad that there is no official API definition for this stuff. It's a lot of try and error :-(

Edit: Looked through my code and found an issue... maybe that's the reason...

Edited by f4l0

EDIT: AVAST cleared the file and all is well again :)

Thanks for the great work.

Edited by hakjar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Just installed SSA 1.0.1.18, DCS works, lost P3d effects.

Hey,

sad to hear. I'm currently not at home.

I'll check P3Dv3 in the next weeks...

Anyone else with the same issue?

Hi,

Updated to version 1.0.1.18 yesterday, but now no flap movement feedback and no cockpit open/close feedback. :(

Anyone else find the same?

P.S. I flew Spitfire and Mig-15 yesterday after update and found the above problems. Also, I notice that only generic settings are available now, no longer aircraft specific effects, is that correct?

Happy landings,

Edited by 56RAF_Talisman
Add P.S.

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Hi,

Updated to version 1.0.1.18 yesterday, but now no flap movement feedback and no cockpit open/close feedback. :(

Anyone else find the same?

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman

Which plane?

No, you still should see aircraft specific settings...

I'll have a look at the MiG and P51 code. I just flew the Viggen and F5 lately...

Thanks f4I0, I really enjoy the Jetseat and SimShaker for Aviators software. :thumbup:

I will try again tonight, but it is strange that I have no aircraft specific list anymore and only have generic aircraft setting for rotary, piston and jet.

Happy landings,

Bell_UH-1 side.png

I don't own P3D V4 thus I can only test with V3!

I saving my money for the upcomming Harrier/F14/F18...

It was working fine with V4, until the last auto update.

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

Thanks f4I0, I really enjoy the Jetseat and SimShaker for Aviators software. :thumbup:

I will try again tonight, but it is strange that I have no aircraft specific list anymore and only have generic aircraft setting for rotary, piston and jet.

Happy landings,

Ok canopy effect is really bugged for some planes ... I'll fix it over the weekend...