[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Both, edited to the previous post.

Worked perfectly fine with the same settings some time ago.

Are you sure that the sound card is sending audio in all channels? Do yo feel ALL effects in the tests inside simshaker software, included those that sound on left and right channels individually? the cannon effect worked before wednesday DCS update?

I didn't change the gun effect recently. If unlimited ammo is enabled, DCS always sends the same bullet count to SSA, thus SSA can not determine of you shoot or not...

I'll check the engine stuff later, maybe some recent updated changed there some stuff...

Heya f4l0

I know you're a busy guy, but since you added support for the community A-4...I thought I might drop this here in case you're a fan! :pilotfly:

MODPACK STAR WARS

I've absolutely no idea how hard this stuff is to implement, but I believe they're all based off the FC3 F-15C & SU-25T

If at some point you happened to add these guys to your supported modules I can't see anyone being ungrateful!

Cheers, Brick.

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

FW-190A8 Anton

Hi Olaf, hope the renovation is going well!

I have messed a bit with the ShimShaker.lua file and tried to include the Anton as it is very similar to the Dora.

Here is my suggestion:

elseif obj.Name == "FW-190A8" then
           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           local Manifold_Pressure = MainPanel:get_argument_value(46)  -- Same as D9
           local Engine_RPM = MainPanel:get_argument_value(47) --Same as D9

local PanelShake="0.00~0.00~0.00"  -- No panel shake.

local GunFireData =
             string.format(
             "%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f",
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(50),  --MG-151 Left Wing (outer)
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(164), --MG-131 Left Rumpf
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(165), --MG-131 Right Rumpf
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(59)   --MG-151 Right Wing (outer)
           )

local MW = 0 --MainPanel:get_argument_value(106)  -- No MW

-- FW-190A8 sends to SimShaker as -D9
           stringToSend =
             string.format(
             "T=%.3f;N=%s;SelfData=%s;EngineRPM=%.2f;VlctVectors=%s;altAgl=%.2f;PanShake=%s;Gun=%s;ACCs=%s;Grn-Red-Lights=0;MP-MW=%.2f~%.2f;12_Wind=%s;altASL=%.2f;14_AoA=%.1f;15_Payload=%s;16d=0;17d=0;18d=0;19d=0;20d=0;TAS=%.2f",
             t,
             "FW-190D9",  -- make Simshaker think we have the Dora!
             myselfData,
             Engine_RPM,
             velocityVectors,
             altAgl,
             PanelShake,
             GunFireData,
             AccelerationUnits,
             Manifold_Pressure,
             MW,
             windVelocityVectors,
             altAsl,
             aoa,
             PayloadInfo,
             tas
           )

Most panel arguments are the same as in the Dora. With the exceptions that there is no MW-50 and no cockpit shake. So I set these values to 0.

The guns are also a bit different but I think I found a reasonable solution. The only downside is that the effect of the inner MG-151 cannons is not included. I tried to average but could not really figure out the condition you use for triggering the effect. You got some kind of threshold or monitor the change of the value going form 1 to 0?

Anyway, a better Gunfire data table would probably look like this:

local GunFireData =
string.format(
"%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f",
MainPanel:get_argument_value(50),   --MG-151 Left Wing (outer)
MainPanel:get_argument_value(53),   --MG-151 Left Wing (inner)
MainPanel:get_argument_value(164),  --MG-131 Left Rumpf
MainPanel:get_argument_value(165),  --MG-131 Right Rumpf
MainPanel:get_argument_value(56),   --MG-151 Right Wing (inner)
MainPanel:get_argument_value(59)    --MG-151 Right Wing (outer)
)

Plus whatever you do internally with the data, of course.

All other effects seem carry over very nicely :D I could not get the Flaps movement effect to work. But then I realized that this is also not working in the Dora.

Unfortunately, it seems the the changes of the SimShaker.lua are overwritten with the original each time SimShaker starts and/or DCS starts. So I have to change the file while DCS and SimShaker are running.

Edit: Noticed that I can replace the file in the installation directory. Hello Anton :D

Have fun in the new home :)

PS: You might also want to check the panel shake in the BF-109. Looks like there is a typo:

local PanelShake =
             string.format(
             "%.2f~%.2f~%.2f",
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(146),
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(147),
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(148[b][color="Red"]9[/color][/b])  -- should be 148
           )

Edited by funkyfranky

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Hi Olaf, hope the renovation is going well!

I have messed a bit with the ShimShaker.lua file and tried to include the Anton as it is very similar to the Dora.

Here is my suggestion:

elseif obj.Name == "FW-190A8" then
           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           local Manifold_Pressure = MainPanel:get_argument_value(46)  -- Same as D9
           local Engine_RPM = MainPanel:get_argument_value(47) --Same as D9

local PanelShake="0.00~0.00~0.00"  -- No panel shake.

local GunFireData =
             string.format(
             "%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f",
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(50),  --MG-151 Left Wing (outer)
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(164), --MG-131 Left Rumpf
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(165), --MG-131 Right Rumpf
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(59)   --MG-151 Right Wing (outer)
           )

local MW = 0 --MainPanel:get_argument_value(106)  -- No MW

-- FW-190A8 sends to SimShaker as -D9
           stringToSend =
             string.format(
             "T=%.3f;N=%s;SelfData=%s;EngineRPM=%.2f;VlctVectors=%s;altAgl=%.2f;PanShake=%s;Gun=%s;ACCs=%s;Grn-Red-Lights=0;MP-MW=%.2f~%.2f;12_Wind=%s;altASL=%.2f;14_AoA=%.1f;15_Payload=%s;16d=0;17d=0;18d=0;19d=0;20d=0;TAS=%.2f",
             t,
             "FW-190D9",  -- make Simshaker think we have the Dora!
             myselfData,
             Engine_RPM,
             velocityVectors,
             altAgl,
             PanelShake,
             GunFireData,
             AccelerationUnits,
             Manifold_Pressure,
             MW,
             windVelocityVectors,
             altAsl,
             aoa,
             PayloadInfo,
             tas
           )

Most panel arguments are the same as in the Dora. With the exceptions that there is no MW-50 and no cockpit shake. So I set these values to 0.

The guns are also a bit different but I think I found a reasonable solution. The only downside is that the effect of the inner MG-151 cannons is not included. I tried to average but could not really figure out the condition you use for triggering the effect. You got some kind of threshold or monitor the change of the value going form 1 to 0?

Anyway, a better Gunfire data table would probably look like this:

local GunFireData =
string.format(
"%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f~%.2f",
MainPanel:get_argument_value(50),   --MG-151 Left Wing (outer)
MainPanel:get_argument_value(53),   --MG-151 Left Wing (inner)
MainPanel:get_argument_value(164),  --MG-131 Left Rumpf
MainPanel:get_argument_value(165),  --MG-131 Right Rumpf
MainPanel:get_argument_value(56),   --MG-151 Right Wing (inner)
MainPanel:get_argument_value(59)    --MG-151 Right Wing (outer)
)

Plus whatever you do internally with the data, of course.

All other effects seem carry over very nicely :D I could not get the Flaps movement effect to work. But then I realized that this is also not working in the Dora.

Unfortunately, it seems the the changes of the SimShaker.lua are overwritten with the original each time SimShaker starts and/or DCS starts. So I have to change the file while DCS and SimShaker are running.

Edit: Noticed that I can replace the file in the installation directory. Hello Anton :D

Have fun in the new home :)

PS: You might also want to check the panel shake in the BF-109. Looks like there is a typo:

local PanelShake =
             string.format(
             "%.2f~%.2f~%.2f",
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(146),
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(147),
             MainPanel:get_argument_value(148[b][color=Red]9[/color][/b])  -- should be 148
           )

Thx, for the collection of the args... But I moved to using draw arguments some time ago...

Support for that bird will come some time, but currently my time and wallet are almost invisible :D

Keep getting these errors? sound module.appref-ms does not exist in my documents

11:32:11.572 SimShaker Sound Module | Version 2.10

11:32:11.615 Could not find stored output device. Trying to use default output device Realtek® Audio

11:32:11.707 Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Walt\Documents\SimShaker for Aviators\SimShaker Sound Module.appref-ms'.

Burner

Intel Core i7 9700 @ 5.1Ghz, Nvidia RTX 2080Ti, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, HOTAS Hornet, Virpil CM2 Base, MFG Rudders , HP Reverb Pro

Keep getting these errors? sound module.appref-ms does not exist in my documents

11:32:11.572 SimShaker Sound Module | Version 2.10

11:32:11.615 Could not find stored output device. Trying to use default output device Realtek® Audio

11:32:11.707 Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Walt\Documents\SimShaker for Aviators\SimShaker Sound Module.appref-ms'.

Please check that the path "C:\Users\Walt\Documents\SimShaker for Aviators" exists.

There should be Soundmodule.cfg file where SimShaker Sound Module stores its settings.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beta 1.3.7.4 is out. It mainly fixes the F18 engine issue and adds the correct C101 entries. Feedback is very much appreciated!
Hey f4I0 ... in the f18 i feel nothing when i use guns.

When i drop boms i feel the release but when i use guns nothing.

I know in most planes i feel the guns and i like that.

Is it a problem? Or is it a normal situation?

Greetings

Koen

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J610FN met Tapatalk

Hey f4I0 ... in the f18 i feel nothing when i use guns.

When i drop boms i feel the release but when i use guns nothing.

I know in most planes i feel the guns and i like that.

Is it a problem? Or is it a normal situation?

Greetings

Koen

On my side it's working... Are you using unlimited ammo? You could verify with the debug view and/or SSA logging if an effect is triggered when you are shooting...

@f410 I know very well how busy you currently are and thank you for this great software, I recently purchased the Jetseat from Andre's Shop and am enjoying its added immersion greatly. Do you have plans to include the Ishak from OctopusG in your list of compatible aircraft?

- 'The Dog's Rollocks' - [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] is a water cooled behemoth :

i9 9900K@5GHz/RTX 2080Ti/32 Gb 3600MHz RAM/M.2 NVMe onboard drives/System driving Pimax 5K Plus/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind/Gametrix Jetseat

On my side it's working... Are you using unlimited ammo? You could verify with the debug view and/or SSA logging if an effect is triggered when you are shooting...
Oooohhh my... i am really sorry..

I forgot the unlimited ammo...

I fly continu whitout it but i used it 1 time for training... and i forgot that...

Sorry, thanks

Oooohhh my... i am really sorry..

I forgot the unlimited ammo...

I fly continu whitout it but i used it 1 time for training... and i forgot that...

Sorry, thanks

Hehe ;)

Your welcome ...

First, want to say thanks for the great software! Force-feedback cockpit adds a lot to the immersion!

Lately I've been having some troubles in multiplayer with F-18C. All will be fine at the start but then eventually I will be flying and then start to feel random effects without cause (afterburn, taxi) and then not feel anything that I should, like deploying hook, air brakes, or flaps.

Since it's been working in the past, I wondered if it had something to do with DCS open beta update? Also wonder if there are temporary files I should delete. Already deleted files in DCS FXO, metashader, and tracks folders. Should I be deleting any temporary files for SSA installation? I'm running SSA 1.3.7.0 with SSSM 2.12.

Edited by evilnate
typo

First, want to say thanks for the great software! Force-feedback cockpit adds a lot to the immersion!

Lately I've been having some troubles in multiplayer with F-18C. All will be fine at the start but then eventually I will be flying and then start to feel random effects without cause (afterburn, taxi) and then not feel anything that I should, like deploying hook, air brakes, or flaps.

Since it's been working in the past, I wondered if it had something to do with DCS open beta update? Also wonder if there are temporary files I should delete. Already deleted files in DCS FXO, metashader, and tracks folders. Should I be deleting any temporary files for SSA installation? I'm running SSA 1.3.7.0 with SSSM 2.12.

Well, it happened to me as well lately and I think it's because of the "wake turbulence" feature that was lately introduced to the Hornet.

So watch it when you fly behind and around other planes, in formation and especially air refueling.

Edit : it still worked afterwards though...

Callsign   SETUP

More data: Now, SSSM is not responsive even after I close DCS but it’s still sending output. Any ideas?

This looks like SimShaker Sound Module hangs. Version is 2.12? What's in the SimShaker Sound Module log before it hangs?

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This looks like SimShaker Sound Module hangs. Version is 2.12? What's in the SimShaker Sound Module log before it hangs?

Yep, SSSM version 2.12.

I couldn't find a log file, and I couldn't copy the text log information in the app because it's frozen.

I'll type what's displayed in SSSM.

18:30:46.995 Recieved: so_99_3_1L~4~1
18:30:47.128 Recieved: so_99_3_1L~4~1
18:30:47.342 Recieved: so_99_3_1R~4~8

Here's what I see in SSFA.

18:49:05.149 SimShaker for Aviators Version 1.3.7.0

18:49:05.158 ********** DCS World Public Release version folder found in Saved Games **********

18:49:05.179 DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

18:49:05.189 DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.198 DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.209 DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.219 DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.234 DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.240 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.241 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.242 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.243 ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********

18:49:05.245 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

18:49:05.249 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.253 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.255 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.258 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.267 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.277 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.280 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.280 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.281 ********** DCS World Open Alpha version folder found in Saved Games **********

18:49:05.283 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts

18:49:05.285 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.288 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.290 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.292 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.294 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.296 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.297 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.298 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.299 ********** Custom DCS World configuration found **********

18:49:05.303 DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

18:49:05.305 DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.310 DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.312 DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.314 DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.325 DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.326 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.328 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.329 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.331 ********** Custom DCS World configuration found **********

18:49:05.333 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts

18:49:05.342 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.350 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.351 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.353 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.356 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.358 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.359 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.360 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.361 ********** Custom DCS World configuration found **********

18:49:05.363 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

18:49:05.365 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.367 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.369 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.371 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.374 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:49:05.375 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.376 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:49:05.376 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\nate\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

Edited by evilnate

Thank you. I suggest you could try to roll back to a previous version of SimShaker Sound Module via Windows Control Panel-> Program and Features->Uninstall/Modify tool.

I tried that when I got home today, and after I started DCS world beta it auto-updated.

Unfortunately the problem is still persisting as before.

While I was flying it seems that the delay grows. I dropped a bomb and felt the drop about 45 seconds later. The second bomb release effect happened about 60 seconds later. The third was about 90 or so seconds after release.

Should I try complete uninstall & reinstall?

Hi all. I have what I'm hoping is a simple problem. I have been using SimShaker since May and its been working perfectly. All of the individual sounds have had what I considered "normal" volume levels within the usual "strength" settings. A couple of weeks ago, my SSD was corrupted and I had to reinstall Windows, and then also re-install Simshaker and the sound module. I'm now on the latest stable release of DCS, and am on sound module 2.12.

Here's my problem. Now I have some sounds that are VERY pronounced, even on low percentages ( touchdown, for example, is VERY strong). But other sounds are very very weak (ground roll is almost unperceptable, even on 100%).

My sound card configuration, and my amp settings are all the same as before. I'm running a single Clark Synthesis transducer. Any idea's why the relative volume's for each sound are so far apart now? Any suggestions how to get them relatively similar as they were before?

Admittedly, I could turn the strong sounds way down, and the weak sounds way up, and then turn up the gain on my amp, but that seems like it would be masking the underlying problem. I appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.