[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

OK, hence it doesn't look like JetSeat hardware issue.

Maybe something slows down the software. Please check that you don't have Log to Screen enabled in SimShaker for Aviators.

Hovering over the checkboxes was actual for SimShaker for Aviators predecessor, but it doesn't work in SimShaker for Aviators. One can see called samples names in the log content.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, hence it doesn't look like JetSeat hardware issue.

Maybe something slows down the software. Please check that you don't have Log to Screen enabled in SimShaker for Aviators.

Hovering over the checkboxes was actual for SimShaker for Aviators predecessor, but it doesn't work in SimShaker for Aviators. One can see called samples names in the log content.

Nope no log to screen checked in SSA.I don't think it is a slowing problem...as it seems to work ok for the first aircraft you fly after starting SSA for the first time.

I might have a 'possible' fix...it seems you need to restart SimShaker for Aviators every time you want to change aircraft (and possibly DCS as well).

I will test this further when I have more time - I have programmed a Voice Attack command to shut down SSA and restart it again from my rig.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Changing the aircraft may be challenging for SSA, IIRC it was discussed above recently. I'm not too much surprised if restarting SSA really helps.

Thanks Andre - I had a bit of a browse and saw someone else mention the delay issue. Solved it with the DCS Repair Export button, so will give that a try also.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3996231&postcount=2073

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

I recently play again with the DCS FW190 and the dashboard bug is still present, is there a way for the user to make it more like the f-14, that it’s very sincronized with the dashboard rumble?

Cheers

Hey Icaro,

Heatblur created special interfaces for my software thus it get's very precise data. For all other modules it's a lot of guesswork. I'll have a look and see if I can tweak it a little bit...

Cheers

PS: I moved to my new house, flightgear etc. is still packed in boxes :-(

Hey Icaro,

Heatblur created special interfaces for my software thus it get's very precise data. For all other modules it's a lot of guesswork. I'll have a look and see if I can tweak it a little bit...

Cheers

PS: I moved to my new house, flightgear etc. is still packed in boxes :-(

That´s interesting of you to say; I notice landing gear effects for the Tomcat quite weak and weird.

Enjoy your new place!!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Forgive me if this has been asked before but I can't find the answer-

Can you run simshaker software and drive the jet seat and buttkicker 2 at the same time using usb mode?

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

Forgive me if this has been asked before but I can't find the answer-

Can you run simshaker software and drive the jet seat and buttkicker 2 at the same time using usb mode?

I think you need to buy an extra module Sound to run the buttkicker.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

That´s interesting of you to say; I notice landing gear effects for the Tomcat quite weak and weird.

Enjoy your new place!!

Never mind this statement.

I was modifiyng the values on the fly while playing, VR on. I had been changing the A-10 profile instead of Tomcat´s :lol::lol::lol:

Now I can feel those tiny details you mention about Heatblur being particularly involved with SSA software. Engine rumble for taking off is really nice.

I keep missing the landing gear doors closing though.

Thank you :D

You can plug the jetseat audio into the computer speaker output, then plug the buttkicker into the jetseat audio output. With the jetseat in usb mode audio will pass through and drive the buttkicker. You will not have any special effects on the buttkicker, just the audio rumble.

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

Got my twin transducer setup, sim for aviators and sound module going. works like a charm, wish I'd looked into it sooner.

The only critique I'd give would be to rename the whole Simshaker product line. the "sound module" especially.

Simshaker Jetseat - Free

as above but with Soundmodule included

Simshaker Transducer - $30

and the Simshaker for wings/ wheels

Simshaker BMS

Simshaker Great Battles

Simshaker Project Cars

Simshaker Flight (NOW WITH ADDED DCS!!)

Simshaker Racing

Just thinking out loud, very very pleased with what Simshaker has brought to my Simming

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

The only critique I'd give would be to rename the whole Simshaker product line. the "sound module" especially.

You should read about the history of the project and that there are two different persons involved in this... This explains alot ;)

08/09/17

Future of SimShaker for Aviators

Dear SSA users,

some years ago I bothered Andre to implement certain features into his SimShaker software. As I was very annoyed ;-), Andre and I had been talking a lot and sometime later he asked me to team up and work together on the SimShaker software. I joined and developed for free because I really can not fly without that software anymore and was to impatient to get new features/effects wink.gif.

At the beginning we worked together. After some time, Andre started the SimShaker-Wheels project and I rewrote almost the entire code of SimShaker leading to SimShaker for Aviators supporting today DCS, X-Plane, FSX, P3D. In fact, after that point I was the only developer of SimShaker for Aviators and Andre focused on Wheels and his great E-Shop (https://andres.shop/)!

Today, people are mixing up Andre's shop, Jetseat, SimShaker for Aviators and SimShaker SoundModule. This lead to some confusions. In addition, the request to support new flight sims is increasing. Also giving free support can be very time consuming. I think some clarifications and statements about the future of this project are necessary!

As some of you know, I plan to submit my phd thesis in the next half year and who knows what life brings then. I spent to much time and energy to let SSA simply go wink.gif. Thus, I will focus on SSA as it is today. This mean, SSA will be limited to DCS, X-Plane, FSX and P3D on a free/donation basis. As you all know, I sometimes just bought modules to add support in SSA for them and provided it free to you. Because my main motivation is having a better simulation experience for me and you.

For me it was always challenging to distinguished between the payware/money side and the 'free/donation' side. Thus, Andre and I agreed that all current and future payware extension like BMS will be transferred to SimShaker Wings, a separate application, developed/maintained by Andre. I will continue my work on SSA!

I'm sure, some parts/ideas/effects of Wings and SSA will merge or influence each other :-). We plan as well to share our existing infrastructure such as Slack, FB group, FTP/HTTP servers, Help Desk, etc.

I wish Andre good luck and hope he will have success with his projects!

Olaf (f4l0)

Oh yea, I did read that and being in the games industry I understand how hard it can be to "rebrand" products

but as "criticisms" go it's so very minor and I am thoroughly enjoying both yours and Andre's hard work. :thumbup:

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

Just advising, there is no touchdown effect for the Gazelle.

Also just a question - will the F-16 be compatible on release, or will the program need an addition/update?

(Not sure of SSA works natively with new aircraft, or needs specific parameters input into the program for newly released a/c in DCS)

Edited by VampireNZ

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Edit to post and answered my own question and solved my problem.

Edited by MrPiper

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

Just advising, there is no touchdown effect for the Gazelle.

Also just a question - will the F-16 be compatible on release, or will the program need an addition/update?

(Not sure of SSA works natively with new aircraft, or needs specific parameters input into the program for newly released a/c in DCS)

Currently I don't own/preordered the F-16...

I'll have a look on the Gazelle...

Edited by f4l0

• 2 weeks later...

How can I go about making an effect of a catapult launch? Basically, I am going to build a punch that will punch the back of my seat at the start of the launch. The same punch will fire at an ejection. I don't know how to add or adjust the files. Is there a tutorial or something?

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

How can I go about making an effect of a catapult launch? Basically, I am going to build a punch that will punch the back of my seat at the start of the launch. The same punch will fire at an ejection. I don't know how to add or adjust the files. Is there a tutorial or something?

It's not that easy... DCS currently does not export data that we can be sure, the plane sits on a catapult. I tried to add some algorithm which reasons... However, that algorithm is not really polished yet. I might work on this in the future...

@f4l0 - when can we expect SSA to support the DCS Fw-190A? Thanks.

Just a little bump for f4l0 :music_whistling:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Just a little bump for f4l0 :music_whistling:

I implemented something but since I don't have the plane, I'm not sure if everything works... I might release it to SSA beta and let the community test :D