[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hi f4l0, great work. Could you perhaps alter the way the effect works in prop planes? It would be cool to have it where you feel the startup and vibrations whilst the aircrafts are running at low/idle rpm.

I've reworked some of the engine effects for DCS in the past. What plane did you try? Since DCS does not export RPM values SSA can only use the RPM needle position and then interpolate which RPM value it represents... If the needle/gauge scale only starts at a higher value, we have no chance to get the correct value...

Hi f4IO,

Thanks for all your work! I wonder if you have considered adding to following features to simshaker:

Could it be possible to have an effect that related sideslip with a left-right rumble ? Of course this wouldn't be fully realistic. But it is very difficult to 'sense' sideslip in our Sims, this would allow with more feedback to the sim pilot using other senses than looking at the ball

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I've reworked some of the engine effects for DCS in the past. What plane did you try? Since DCS does not export RPM values SSA can only use the RPM needle position and then interpolate which RPM value it represents... If the needle/gauge scale only starts at a higher value, we have no chance to get the correct value...

Hey, was in the p51. At idle rpm you don't really feel much vibration if any.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Good afternoon Andre

After the failure with Realteus (they have not been able to give me their pad after having paid for it in May 2019) I was thinking of buying you a gametrix pad for use with DCS world.This pad works with SimShaker for Aviators or I need to purchase other software, Simshaker wings for example.

This information will help me to make the decision. Thanks in advance

Good afternoon Andre

This pad works with SimShaker for Aviators or I need to purchase other software, Simshaker wings for example.

SimShaker for Aviators was basically made for the Gametrix pad. But you may need to buy Simshaker Wings depending on which sims you are flying. Aviators covers the most important ones: DCS World, FSX/P3D, and X-Plane. While Wings covers Falcon BMS, War Thunder, and Aerofly FS2 as well as experimental limited support for the IL-2:BoX games.

For the record, I like Andre's JetSeat Simulator Edition (SE) so much that I bought a 2nd one to make sure I had plenty of spare parts since Gametrix took the seats out of production. I may also end up with two sim pits, so I can have seat pads for both until parts start failing :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SimShaker for Aviators was basically made for the Gametrix pad. But you may need to buy Simshaker Wings depending on which sims you are flying. Aviators covers the most important ones: DCS World, FSX/P3D, and X-Plane. While Wings covers Falcon BMS, War Thunder, and Aerofly FS2 as well as experimental limited support for the IL-2:BoX games.

For the record, I like Andre's JetSeat Simulator Edition (SE) so much that I bought a 2nd one to make sure I had plenty of spare parts since Gametrix took the seats out of production. I may also end up with two sim pits, so I can have seat pads for both until parts start failing :)

Good morning, thank you very much for your response.

Just wondering if having an effect for connecting with a tanker is possible.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Nope, unfortunately DCS does not export this values...

Appreciate the quick response! :thumbup:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hi all,

Loving my gametrix jetseat so far... but looking for improve my experience, because I really enjoy the shaking of my body, but missing the shake of my hotas, installed in wheel stand pro (wsp), an iron estructure. So i was thinking to buy a buttkicker game 2 to put it in the wsp, but I have read that it is not compatible with gametrix jetseat, isnt it? So, is there any solution to put vibrations in my wsp running at the same time with my jeatseat? Thank you

Hi all,

Loving my gametrix jetseat so far... but looking for improve my experience, because I really enjoy the shaking of my body, but missing the shake of my hotas, installed in wheel stand pro (wsp), an iron estructure. So i was thinking to buy a buttkicker game 2 to put it in the wsp, but I have read that it is not compatible with gametrix jetseat, isnt it? So, is there any solution to put vibrations in my wsp running at the same time with my jeatseat? Thank you

you could buy an amp with different channels for output Behringer HA6000 and then installing some Dayton Audio DAEX32U-4 Ultra transducers. For about $200.

You must buy Sound Module expansion too, about $30.

Hi all,

Hi malusku,

May I see a picture of your hotas, installed in wheel stand pro (wsp)?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

@Andre

Hi, just today I got my JetSeat FSE, I follow instruction with installation on blog but when I plug USB and start SSA I got "Couldn't connect to JetSeat vibe cushion.

I see cushion as USB device in windows10 settings but SSA do not detect it.

Moreover when I start UWVeditor I got:

Annotation-2019-11-28-011036.png

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at UWVeditor.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.8.4042.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

UWVeditor

Assembly Version: 1.1.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mplic/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/9C00D4ZT.28R/3AJ7MXD1.0J7/sims..tion_582bdd2a80198c18_0001.0003_774327634533d77f/UWVeditor.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization

Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

Edited by emc
add pic and fix typo

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Have you installed the Gametrix Jet Seat Control Panel software? It acts as the driver for the USB device. If that software is not installed or does not recognize the seat, it won't work.

http://dsteam.azurewebsites.net/downloads/JetSeatControlPanel_Eng.zip

If you have this installed and it doesn't recognize the seat, check your cables, make sure the seat's power adapter is plugged in and getting power, and try cycling the power switch on the external seat control.

Edited by streakeagle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree, Gametrix JetSeat Control Panel provides a dll file which SimShaker needs to control the JetSeat.

OK thx, reinstall Gametrix JetSeat Control Panel and restart helped. Sorry for late respone, working to much. One question more SSA working really good, but Gametrix JetSeat Control Panel can't connect to the cushion, I guess it's needed only for DDLs for SSA, right?

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

May I see a screenshot of the alert?

I have the same problem.. can't install on my new PC.

I won't re-install windows though..

here is a screenshot of the error window:

XqXDYUb.jpg

Let me also add that I try to install it with my Antivirus OFF and installing as an Administrator.

Please Help :helpsmilie:

EDIT: Found the article that solves this problem on:

https://superuser.com/questions/1252575/unable-to-install-clickonce-application-due-to-security-settings-windows-10

Edited by IAF.Cheetah

Yes, that's right.

BTW Russian version of Gametrix JetSeat Control Panel works more stable than English.

Tried to find, since I'm Polish Russian version works for me, can you share a link??

dcs_footer500.jpg