[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Please would you consider adding SimShaker support for the newly released JF-17 ?.

Thanks ...

Yep, please do so. The sooner, the better, of course (we've been down this road before). ;) :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Hi André, greetings from Spain. I have tested your software with a buttckicker and I am tremendously impressed. In fact I just bought the sound module and I look forward to sending me the activation code.

My question is another. Recently I acquired this vest balance that simulates the action of the shots in the body. The funny thing is that it has an air compressor and it swells and deflates. Would there be any possibility that your software recognizes it via usb?

https://tngames.com/products

Thx!

Same here, can't wait for the JF-17 support. :D

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

No worries f4lo. Take your time and enjoy your holidays. ;)

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

what does Max channel mean in sound modul.

Hi,

What are the diff between Max channel 1, 2 and 6(5.1).

Are we talking about how the signal are delivered as a "pure" mono signal or is this

number of diff channel (sound channel) you can use for and/or connect more shakers ?

Please advise.

In my setup I have the signal from my Nvidia Sound output into Voicemeter(aux) then output to nvidia phone-plug(stereo -cable)

further to my amplifier using both right/left channel, again from my preamp>amplifier I have two bas-shakers connected.

*one shaker connected to the left-black speaker output and second shaker connected to right-red speaker outputs plugs.

Brgds Eagle

Any feedback/advice or comments are highly appreciated

Have a great day 🙂

Brgds

FighterNCO

Hi,

If you set Max channels = 1 it will be a "pure" mono signal, if = 2 - stereo, if = 6 - 5.1 pattern.

More than 2 requires ASIO drivers to be installed for the sound card. More information in SimShaker Sound Module User Guide https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/user-guides.html

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi.

I think the bug with the IFEI in the hornet is back again.

When changing the mode to adjust the time, simshaker crashes and does not respond anymore.

Thanks

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

Hi.

I think the bug with the IFEI in the hornet is back again.

When changing the mode to adjust the time, simshaker crashes and does not respond anymore.

Thanks

Ok, I'll have a look...

Hey F40....suggestion/question...

Have a Jetseat and your proggy and both are now as essential as a joystick to me.

I was thinking that when banking left or right maybe the motors on the side opposite of the bank should vibrate as that is the side pushing against you. So, is there an easy way to change this for me without rebuilding all the effects? If I understand correctly...I can use ALl your effects, or I can create custom ones, but have to do them all...or am I wrong. If so can you provide some guidance?

Or...do you think maybe this change would be one you agree with as a change request?

thanks!

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

http://www.csg-1.com/ | Discord

Hey F40....suggestion/question...

Have a Jetseat and your proggy and both are now as essential as a joystick to me.

I was thinking that when banking left or right maybe the motors on the side opposite of the bank should vibrate as that is the side pushing against you. So, is there an easy way to change this for me without rebuilding all the effects? If I understand correctly...I can use ALl your effects, or I can create custom ones, but have to do them all...or am I wrong. If so can you provide some guidance?

Or...do you think maybe this change would be one you agree with as a change request?

thanks!

What do you mean with banking? Should the motor vibrate because there is force or because we are not 100% straight and level?

What do you mean with banking? Should the motor vibrate because there is force or because we are not 100% straight and level?

I think banking might be turning and pulling Gs at the same time.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Just bought a Buttkicker Gamer 2. I have some questions that maybe some of you can help me with.

My buttkicker seems to work fine out of the box just connecting it without software but of course I want to maximize the potential of the system. So, Is it SSA I should download or anything else?

Can I use SSA with buttkicker as is or do I need to buy the SimShaker Sound Module?

Or is it something else I should get instead?

Many thanks!

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

F40...am I correct in saying I cannot edit the effect that are built in but have to create all new if i wanted to set up the vibes differently?

And re my last post....yes it should vibrate because of the force of the loaded turn banking with G's. It currently vibes on the side you or turning to instead of the opposite side which is the side which would be pushing.

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

http://www.csg-1.com/ | Discord

Just bought a Buttkicker Gamer 2. I have some questions that maybe some of you can help me with.

My buttkicker seems to work fine out of the box just connecting it without software but of course I want to maximize the potential of the system. So, Is it SSA I should download or anything else?

Can I use SSA with buttkicker as is or do I need to buy the SimShaker Sound Module?

Or is it something else I should get instead?

Many thanks!

For bass shakers, I think you may need to buy SimShaker Sound Module.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

For user with a bass shaker-type setup: single base shaker [puck] or butt-kicker 2; mono output; single amp. A simple system.

Just a quick note to users concerning what levels to set for each output category in Simshaker for Aviators. Maybe more of a reminder, yet I didn't see this mentioned and I was a little slow understanding how sound output works...

Seems for sounds (effects to a sound card for this hardware) that play for some period of time (G-feel, and stall fx specifically) you shouldn't have either of those above 50. More correctly the sum of these settings should == 100.

If they both start 'playing' then, it seems, you get the sum of the two: in a hard turn and in buffet (F-14 shows this the best of the modules I have), if both are 100 one will 'wash out' the other. For short-duration Fx (landing, ground bumps, gear cycle, etc) then you don't notice the interruption.

I had both stall buffet and G-feel at 100 and wasn't feeling much definition on one or the other. Then it dawned on me. So, in short, with my G-feel at 50 and Stall at 50 I can feel them both much better when they are 'firing' at once. 50 + 50 = 100 percent.

The feels/samples are different enough to differentiate between them. Would like a larger range; seems the G-feel is mostly On/Off but may be due to my system only having 70 amps?

Again, I'm not a sound guy so wasn't obvious to me. Or maybe even correct? If not then please educate me.

J

PS: If you don't have a device like this, and the SSA software, then you REALLY need one. Like VR I no longer can operate without it.

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators

F40...any thoughts on why I would not get the ssa to connect to the sim on certain mp servers?

They dont export the data. This has to be enabled by the server host.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss