[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Well, I for one, appreciate your work IMMENSELY! After VR, this is the most important external add-on I can think of. Thank you.

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators

Hey guys, I know the latest update included P51 engine fixes but I've just updated and can't get any engine effect for either p51 or Spitfire now. Anything I might be doing wrong?

Oh and is there a link to a donations option for all this?

FinalGlide

Specs: i7 8700k (5Ghz), 32gig 3200Mhz ram, EVO 960 SSD, Asus Strix RTX2080 (OC'd), Windows 10 Pro, Hp Reverb Pro V2, VPC WarBRD with MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators and Simshaker Sound Module

Sorry for the hassle, SSA should do this by it's own. However, you should be able to reimport the settings. I didn't get a bad response the beta testers thus this might happen... I always keep some backup screenshots of my settings...

Others not, and thus insult me personally. I got some really harsh words like mo**f****...

Looks like, this is what you get when spent your free time for the community... Strange world...

I'll take a break...

hey f4l0,

sorry to hear about this! that definitely crosses the line (or it's probably just a kid without manners...lol). please don't be discouraged. as you surely know by now, your work is greatly appreciated amongst the jetseat community. me, i just can't dcs without it anymore. in fact, i got so much used to all the feedback SSA is providing, that it feels odd, when it's missing : )

keep up the good work!

cheers

hilok

(btw, i have setting screenshots from february, so not much harm done anyway...)

Well, I for one, appreciate your work IMMENSELY! After VR, this is the most important external add-on I can think of. Thank you.
Same here. I fall into the trap of thinking it goes without saying but thank you for your work, it is very much appreciated!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Finally received my Jet Pad and got it working this weekend, did river run time trials in my F-14, it was an amazing experience to feel the sensation move from the left to right yanking and banking down the river. Then during an MP session on AO someone bumped me in mid air and I felt the jolt. This whole thing has upped the VR experience. I need to dial in the various sensations, but so far I'm digging the experience. Setting up the SimShaker for Aviators was super simple. Well done all involved.

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD

Mine is getting a message “Disconnected” since last update.

So far I checked:

1- Plugged to the wall outlet (yes, electricity is ok);

2- Power to the controller (green light) and USB plug and connections to the seat itself

3- intensity dial in the middle (tried strong also);

4- Usb connection

5- Audition connection ( I hear sounds ok)

6- PDPU - Power Down Power Up

7- Restore program to previous state via windows control panel

8- uninstall the program

9- download fresh version and installit

10- another PDPU

Still “bricked”.

Any tips? I thank you in advance

Does the normal Jetseat application - motor test work?

Yeah I think what happened hear is that the previous SSA 'release' was marked as beta, so the settings were filed as beta, but this version is marked as release so... yeah.

Anyway same thing happened to me, had to reimport settings. Not a huge deal, thanks for all your work.

A good tip. Yes, SSA uses two settings files for beta/stable :-)

Hey guys, I know the latest update included P51 engine fixes but I've just updated and can't get any engine effect for either p51 or Spitfire now. Anything I might be doing wrong?

Oh, I'll have a look when I'm back from work...

@all: thanks for the kind words! These words are very important to me!

I just released a new beta which fixes the issues with the J11A...

Thank you f4l0 for SSA!

As a new SimShaker Jetpad owner, your software is super easy to use and to the point :thumbup:

Few pages ago, when I was still setting up everything and try to find the right balance, I mentioned that I found the minimal motor vibration sensitivity already slightly to high. Especially for engine vibration simulation. This is obviously not due to SSA but has everything to do with the vibrating motors.

Thought I'd just share here how I solved it.

I placed the Jetpad inside my playseat. As you can see here, I placed it in between the different cushion layers of my seat (I placed the yellow cushion in my picture, over the Jetpad)

okPQmWbFR1rqjHiKjJoqx5fC.jpg?f=fotoalbum_large

This actually had a few advantages:

1. The minimum vibration intensity feels a lot milder
  2. The vibrations are spread a little bit better through the cushions to my legs and back
  3. I can hardly feel the actual motors "sting" into my bottom/legs (I found sitting directly on the Jetpad not quite comfortable)

Here's a picture of the end result:

Rau8gyqK5VwoaC8HOWNEnfV6.jpg?f=fotoalbum_large

Sorry for maybe wandering slightly off topic.

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Does the normal Jetseat application - motor test work?

Nope, it says just disconnected... Condition unknown. I will disconnect everything today and try with my older seat.

Edit:

1- Disconnected everything and reconnected - Nothing;

2- Disconnected everything and reconnected my older jetseat (the orange) - Worked fine and no software issue;

3- Disconnected everything and reconnected the green jet seat but now I used the controller cable from the older jetseat - Worked fine.

My problem is the cable from the jetseat connector to the usb/audio in/out.

Once the pandemia gets ok, I will order another cable from Andre's Store. Jetseat is a no go item for me. As important as TrackIr in my opinion.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
Update of the problem/solution

Thanks for all the support.

I just bought the P-47D. You can expect (basic) support soon. For fine tuning I need more time :-)

Update:

I just implemented a basic support in the new beta (1.3.11.2) for the P-47D. Since I didn't have time for fine tuning, I'm looking forward to your feedback... Have to go to the office and work :S...

Edited by f4l0

Hello. Unfortunately, after the last update, the effect of the piston engine in the X-plane stopped working correctly:(

Intel i7 8700. Z390. Aurus 1080ti ddr4 16gb. Brd warthog , Logitech g940. Oculus rift s

F4l0, just gave Jug a whirls from cold start to dog fights, feels great to have your software incorporated with the jug. Having that feeling of G's and when things are about to stall is a must have. Look forward to your future advancements. Turbo charger spooling up wonder how much that vibrated in the real aircraft.

Great work as always! Its no joke after 8 plus years of using this Software and buttkicker absolutely cant fly without it.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Thanks for all the support.

I just bought the P-47D. You can expect (basic) support soon. For fine tuning I need more time :-)

Update:

I just implemented a basic support in the new beta (1.3.11.2) for the P-47D. Since I didn't have time for fine tuning, I'm looking forward to your feedback... Have to go to the office and work :S...

P-47D worked beautifully for me using the latest update!! Flew for about 90 mins, and all effects worked flawlessly... awesome work as always!! Thank you, f4l0!

:)

I just released a new stable:

- Prop and turboprop engine effect reworked. Need feedback!

My feedback:

I don't like this at all. There is no vibration during engine startup and during level flight. When you start descending or climbing suddenly you get a huge vibration. (Buttkicker Gamer 2, flying XP11 with standard C172).

How can I go back to the previous version or disable this new feature?

Thanks!

-Emile.

Edited by Djeez2

My feedback:

I don't like this at all. There is no vibration during engine startup and during level flight. When you start descending or climbing suddenly you get a huge vibration. (Buttkicker Gamer 2, flying XP11 with standard C172).

How can I go back to the previous version or disable this new feature?

Thanks!

-Emile.

Looks like the new effect conflicts with the G-Feeling effect in XP11. Please try to disable the effect for the moment...

Otherwise, one can always rollback to the previous version...

Edited by f4l0

Looks like the new effect conflicts with the G-Feeling effect in XP11. Please try to disable the effect for the moment...

Otherwise, one can always rollback to the previous version...

What G-Feeling effect are you referring to? The only reference in the settings I can find are the Simulate blackout, Use experimental flight model, or Remove flying surfaces. You mean one of those?

Can you tell me how to go back to the previous version? (Windows 10)

Thank you!

-Emile.

What G-Feeling effect are you referring to? The only reference in the settings I can find are the Simulate blackout, Use experimental flight model, or Remove flying surfaces. You mean one of those?

Can you tell me how to go back to the previous version? (Windows 10)

Thank you!

-Emile.

The G-Feeling effect in SSA.

This is a DCS forum, we should keep the other sims out here, you can write in the correct/other forum. Or write me a mail/pn.

I just pushed a new beta. It fixes an issue with the engine effect for multi-engine piston planes...

In addition, I implemented a feature which reduces the piston beat effect while airborne. This feature must be enabled in the settings tab. You can also control the amount of dampening. What do you think?

sweet! thanks! If I mistakenly clicked skip...how can I force to update to latest beta or download direct? thanks!

It should check on the next application start for a new version. Otherwise you could try to load the installer in see if it triggers the update

In addition, I implemented a feature which reduces the piston beat effect while airborne. This feature must be enabled in the settings tab. You can also control the amount of dampening. What do you think?

That is absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you very much f410!

That is exactly what I needed: now I can start the engine with a nice rumble, while taxiing my a/c is nicely shaking as a response to my actual throttle settings but while airborne, rumble shaking is gone and the flight is nicely smooth.

:thumbup:

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast! (Ken Gatward before his solo Beaufighter mission 1943)See vid here

HW: i7-12700K, 32 GB RAM, MB PRO Z690-A DDR4 , GTX 3080, LCD UltraWQHD (3440x1440) G-SYNC 120Hz,Tobii Eye Tracker 5, VKB Gunfighter III (KG12 WWII), MFG Crosswind, AuthentiKit Throttle & Trims, Windows 11 64-bit

Hello all.

I may be in the wrong place but I am sad to say that Simshaker (and all programs involved with Buttkicking) have completely stopped working for me! I tried email Andre but he has referred me here so I have remailed him and am posting my hell here. Lol (Sorry DCS, Vaicom, and my computer in general are putting me in an early grave).

I have not changed anything on my end, of course there is always Windows changes I guess. My "Onedrive" is set to read only but all this had worked until 3 or 4 days ago...Months and months of stable service.

Also, I only have Generic Heli, Plane, as seen in the dropdown window of the last picture (178 )

Please have a look and see if it makes sense.

1886436101_Screenshot(171).thumb.png.a99c814babfd0ac69841c7f5e736d177.png

1952462729_Screenshot(172).thumb.png.46aa9aee015293afe3df5a5cb558ba89.png

362832747_Screenshot(173).thumb.png.8a5d95e9596ad2e61ff3a7202b0a0513.png

2112950974_Screenshot(176).thumb.png.36b06512f2b3a6d1b64ea928c37712c8.png

484277561_Screenshot(177).thumb.png.d9e7436b6fde310709d85f4b420f138a.png

574511931_Screenshot(178).thumb.png.a3d6e520be7637e91e2f07d2a40a5e5c.png

Overwhelmed,

Fang

Edited by Fang333333

Hi, whats the latest version and where can I download?? Just got a buttkicker, will this work ok with it and current DCS?

I mostly fly viper and hornet.....

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit.