[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hello
first of all thanks for the application and the continues support you're providing

I know it was just released but I would love to have the mosquito supported, currently when launching it seems g effects and crahses register shakes, but I would love to see how the twin engines feel in my butt 🙂
I'd be happy to donate for this cause

Thanks again!

Edited by ZedTank
Problem solved

2 hours ago, oz555 said:

Did you manage to sort this with the Mosquito?

I'm getting no output at all. 

For me sometimes it works sometimes it isn't and I get the error message, I get g', ground and cannon feedback. No engine rumbling. 

I guess it would work well once the developer add support for it. 

• Thanks 1

New beta 2.2.6 is available, it includes the Mosquito. As always, feedback is welcome!

Download link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AldPAmClTeGqcPhSkJhHNXS4pRM

Edited by f4l0
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Hey, got a new problem - DCS-export works (can see the parameters ) -> but I only get the basic shaking... the same when I start the massage-function, I could press start-> getting my massage. But stop doesn't work. Is there any solution for a problem like this? In this way there are no effects in DCS, and it never stops  until I turn off the device...

thank you for your help!

What I've done: 

-reinstalled the Beta-Software

wanted to reinstall the USB-drivers, but cannot find it in the device-manager to uninstall it, could you help me here?

t

Edited by MrAnderson89

I just got the JetPad and can get the sensors vibrating in the DCS F/A 18 and get vibrations when dropping the gear, less vibrations upon takeoff, etc.  I see a Gametrix column in the DCS World control tab, alongside by stick - rudder - throttle - keyboard columns.

I understand that I should be able to customize settings in SSA.

But when I click on the SSA shortcut on my desktop, it opens for a fraction of a second and then disappears. 

I do get the Seat Handler 1.0.0.10 window that has the box I can check to indicate use my own .UWV files (not sure what .UWV files are). 

I also get a Microsoft.net framework error, "only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network/port) is normally permitted".

I've read most entries in this blog, and watched  YouTube videos and can not seem to figure out how to fix this problem.  At this point, I feel like the despairing pilot saying "out of altitude, airspeed, and ideas".

Any ideas to fix the problem, or good next steps?

Edited by WS

10 hours ago, MrAnderson89 said:

Hey, got a new problem - DCS-export works (can see the parameters ) -> but I only get the basic shaking... the same when I start the massage-function, I could press start-> getting my massage. But stop doesn't work. Is there any solution for a problem like this? In this way there are no effects in DCS, and it never stops  until I turn off the device...

thank you for your help!

What I've done: 

-reinstalled the Beta-Software

wanted to reinstall the USB-drivers, but cannot find it in the device-manager to uninstall it, could you help me here?

t

Which SSA version did you try? Do you get any error messages? Is is also a log file in the SSA installation folder...

1 hour ago, WS said:

I just got the JetPad and can get the sensors vibrating in the DCS F/A 18 and get vibrations when dropping the gear, less vibrations upon takeoff, etc.  I see a Gametrix column in the DCS World control tab, alongside by stick - rudder - throttle - keyboard columns.

I understand that I should be able to customize settings in SSA.

But when I click on the SSA shortcut on my desktop, it opens for a fraction of a second and then disappears. 

I do get the Seat Handler 1.0.0.10 window that has the box I can check to indicate use my own .UWV files (not sure what .UWV files are). 

I also get a Microsoft.net framework error, "only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network/port) is normally permitted".

I've read most entries in this blog, and watched  YouTube videos and can not seem to figure out how to fix this problem.  At this point, I feel like the despairing pilot saying "out of altitude, airspeed, and ideas".

Any ideas to fix the problem, or good next steps?

Could you please show me the complete error message? There should be a log file in the SSA installation folder...

11 hours ago, FoxTwo said:

Thanks for the quick update!

One thing; engine beat/vibrations are only happening for the right engine, left engine does not have any effect.

Thx, should be fixed in SSA beta 2.2.7. Release is available 😉

17 hours ago, WS said:

Please check maybe it's hidden in the system tray.

18 hours ago, WS said:

UWV files are samples containing information about the vibrations. They are used by the Gametrix vibrating pad controller.

18 hours ago, WS said:

That shouldn't be mission critical error. You may click on the Quit button and continue with another instance of the app running.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre -

Thanks for the help, the SSA was hiding in the system tray. 

All good now, I modified the SSA settings for the DCS F/A 18 and they worked when flying the sim.

Thanks again for your help....Will

Edited by WS
  • Like 1

I'm having an issue with 2.2.7 beta. I Uninstaller the release version and installed beta. It recognizes DCS folder the same way, but when I look at the modules on SSA, all it says is generic jet, generic prop, ect. Non of my modules show. I tried manually deleting old SSA release files and nothing

3 hours ago, bm13 said:

Hi, I was trying to buy a license for the Simshaker Sound Addon but unfortunately it looks like the store was taken offline due to illness. Does anyone know of alternatives for Simshaker to use with the BK-G2? 

I'm going to keep processing some (bearable) amount of orders.

When you see the shop open, as right now, you can order. 

• Like 2

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

12 hours ago, edwardred1 said:

I'm having an issue with 2.2.7 beta. I Uninstaller the release version and installed beta. It recognizes DCS folder the same way, but when I look at the modules on SSA, all it says is generic jet, generic prop, ect. Non of my modules show. I tried manually deleting old SSA release files and nothing

Hey, you could try the repair button in SSA. Otherwise, could you please show me your dcs.log and export.lua?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, edwardred1 said:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApTt_7gCfCBNknVGoW4QRhGOFvPm?e=xxr9I6

i ran repair but nothing, to add, release version works fine, beta only shows generic under model 

Ok, there are errors in your dcs.log... Could you delete the simshaker.lua and the SimShaker-export-core folder. Then start the SSA beta again. If it still does not work, show me the dcs.log again, and please attach the simshaker.lua script file...

I wonder if the creators of this tool could build a simple website to share profiles? I'm currently setting up the F/A-18, and would like to know the best settings. Searching through 7000+ posts is not a very efficient way of doing so!

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Hey, sorry, me again with my problem:

Reinstalled the Jetseat-Software -> the problem is in the test-application too.

When I start testing any single zone everything starts shaking. Stop does not stop it at all. Only the restart button resets it.

Is there any firmware or some other fix for that?

the problem is simple: Any input starts the shaking (massage, test or DCS) but nothing can stop it except restart. 

Thank you!

(the mode is wrong in the screenshot, i Used USB Mode)

image.png