[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

I'm using two Dayton Audio BST-1 's  to power my shake setup.  I have a separate Soundblaster Z card running a 3.5mm out to a Yamaha Receiver to power them.  I would like to extend my setup with those Dayton Audio TT25-8 Puck Tactile Transducer Mini Bass Shaker 8 Ohm units.  I don't know whether to get 16ohm or 8ohm.  I anticipated just using speaker output "B" for those and routing the speaker wires out to them.  Is this the best way to do it? Or should I just be connecting them to the big transducers?

OR, should I use another smaller amp to power them separately?  I was wondering how I'd get the signal out of my computer if I was going to TWO amps?

One last question, I can't get my Soudblaster Z to use just the MONO signal.  If I set it to stereo, it all works. If I set it to mono, it the sound module resets to BLANK.  Every time.  

Sure wish I could use just the LFE or sub out only!!

I'm obviously not very bright with this electronic thing...  Could really use help!

Thanks,

Joe

7 hours ago, Ainuke said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to add a module on our end?

like, specifically, add the UH-60 mod, even if it means having it masquerade as a Ka-50?

so far it’s a great addition to DCS, but without vibes, it’s like flying a coffin. Thanks a lot for making SSA/SM such an essential aspect of my simming experience; it’s ruined me for anything else. 😉

Check this

I upgraded my pc and had to do a fresh win10 install and now i have two issues with shimshaker sound module. Because i had installed it in a secondary drive i could run it without needing install it again so i tried to activate the licence with my key but the key wasn't working, so i decided to delete it and properly install it again but now i am getting this error message: The cabinet file '_101AFCE34691CCEFDB8F61EBCF9C5AF' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used...

any help?

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 minutes ago, Gregkar said:

I upgraded my pc and had to do a fresh win10 install and now i have two issues with shimshaker sound module. Because i had installed it in a secondary drive i could run it without needing install it again so i tried to activate the licence with my key but the key wasn't working, so i decided to delete it and properly install it again but now i am getting this error message: The cabinet file '_101AFCE34691CCEFDB8F61EBCF9C5AF' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used...

any help?

I think you need to re-download the package from the website.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, joebelter said:

One last question, I can't get my Soudblaster Z to use just the MONO signal.  If I set it to stereo, it all works. If I set it to mono, it the sound module resets to BLANK.  Every time.  

If I recall correctly, Soudblaster Z doesn't support mono mode.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

19 hours ago, tomeye said:

Check this

Awesome; will try that. 
thanks!!

erik

EDIT: I can confirm this is working! I left it as the Mi-8 (as 100% tactile fidelity is lost on me), and I’m getting all the feels in the Blackhawk. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!

Edited by Ainuke
Added follow-up response

i9 11900K :: 32GB G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 :: Corsair water loop ::  Samsung 2TB 980pro nvme :: Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Waterblock :: Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Xtreme MoBo :: HP Reverb G2 VR

VKB Gunfighter flightstick and collective :: TM Warthog throttle & MFDs :: MFG Crosswind pedals :: 5 Dayton Audio bass shakers on 5.1 home theater amp

Win10 Pro x64 :: DCS 2.7 (Huey & P-51, mainly; have all the other rotors, but haven't explored their depths as yet)

7 hours ago, joebelter said:

I'm using two Dayton Audio BST-1 's  to power my shake setup.  I have a separate Soundblaster Z card running a 3.5mm out to a Yamaha Receiver to power them.  I would like to extend my setup with those Dayton Audio TT25-8 Puck Tactile Transducer Mini Bass Shaker 8 Ohm units.  I don't know whether to get 16ohm or 8ohm.  I anticipated just using speaker output "B" for those and routing the speaker wires out to them.  Is this the best way to do it? Or should I just be connecting them to the big transducers?

OR, should I use another smaller amp to power them separately?  I was wondering how I'd get the signal out of my computer if I was going to TWO amps?

Sure wish I could use just the LFE or sub out only!!

I'm obviously not very bright with this electronic thing...  Could really use help!

Thanks,

Joe

I’m running 4 BST-1s off a dysfunctional 5.1 home theater amp (one of the channels has a high-freq whine that makes it unusable for its original purpose, and it was thus available on Freecycle). 

be careful when you’re wiring multiple drivers to a single channel on an amp, as the resistance will either double or halve depending on whether they’re wired in series or parallel. Best practice would be to have one driver per channel, and if it weee me (and it was), I’d go for the 8 ohm. I’m not sure how friendly home amps are with 16ohm loads, but it definitely limits the power output. HOWEVER, if you were going to use TWO pucks, you could wire them in parallel  at 16ohms each and your amp would see them as a combined 8ohms. Which is why (I would assume) they even make a 16ohm version. My experience with home audio is that it’s built assuming 8ohm loads, but I haven’t paid much attention to it; car audio is more my forté. 

If the “B” speaker output you’re referring to is a separate left/right pair of channels, then make sure your amp will power both the A+B pair at the same time; many stereo amps will only do one or the other. 

LFE output is *usually* a line-level output, meaning that it’s not amplified; it’s meant to feed a sub-specific amp. But that would be your gateway to a second amp. 

i9 11900K :: 32GB G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 :: Corsair water loop ::  Samsung 2TB 980pro nvme :: Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Waterblock :: Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Xtreme MoBo :: HP Reverb G2 VR

VKB Gunfighter flightstick and collective :: TM Warthog throttle & MFDs :: MFG Crosswind pedals :: 5 Dayton Audio bass shakers on 5.1 home theater amp

Win10 Pro x64 :: DCS 2.7 (Huey & P-51, mainly; have all the other rotors, but haven't explored their depths as yet)

Thanks, this is really helpful.  I'm trying to wrap my head around how to go about powering multiple transducers.  Wish there was a better DIY out there.  Most just show the finished project; others say it's "easy."

So... the best way to drive more than one transducer is?  

I have the one output going from my separate soundblaster card going to a Home receiver.  Then I take one side of channel A (say the left side) and wire  to one transducer.  Then I wire the other transducer to my RIGHT side of the same channel A, right?

If I wanted to drive more transducers or even get the Jetpack, where does it get the signal from when I'm already using the output from my soundblaster?

Appreciate anyone setting me straight!

Thanks,

Joe

4 hours ago, joebelter said:

Thanks, this is really helpful.  I'm trying to wrap my head around how to go about powering multiple transducers.  Wish there was a better DIY out there.  Most just show the finished project; others say it's "easy."

I have the one output going from my separate soundblaster card going to a Home receiver.  Then I take one side of channel A (say the left side) and wire  to one transducer.  Then I wire the other transducer to my RIGHT side of the same channel A, right?

If I wanted to drive more transducers or even get the Jetpack, where does it get the signal from when I'm already using the output from my soundblaster?

Thanks,

Joe

Looking into this myself so still learning, but the main way people seem to run more than two units is to use USB soundcards that add them as a new sound device. One mini amp that seems quite popular is the 'nobsound mini' which connects via USB as it has is own soundcard built in. You can get sperate USB soundcards quite cheap to do a similar thing with other amps. As I said I'm still think about what to get and I've started a thread to see if anyone has any recommendations, but not much there yet! 

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/292762-transduceramp-recommendations/#comment-4889983

4 hours ago, joebelter said:

Thanks,

Joe

Yes, you are correct. One driver (transducer) to each channel, to keep it simple. In terms of language, each speaker terminal pair is considered a channel; left channel, right channel. If you have a LFE output, you can add a second amp to that, but it will likely only have mono input. It can get a little confusing because a mono sub amp can have several speaker terminals, but it will play the same mono signal through all its drivers (which isn't really a problem for simshakers, because there's not a lot of stereo separation). If you step up to a 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround receiver, you can have that many drivers as well. But start with what you have and go from there.

If you have an A pair of terminals L and R, and a B pair of terminals, look for a selector to chose between A and B. If your amp has an option for A+B, you can use all four channels at the same time, for four drivers.

I don't know if it goes without saying, but red terminal on the amp to red terminal on driver, black to black. They should also be labeled + and - also. And make sure you're keeping the paired terminals to their own drivers; it matters.

The JetSeats are USB, so all you need for them is an open USB port and an outlet to plug in the power supply. (I'm assuming all this, as I don't own one, but I've read enough to understand them... I think). They are independent of the amps.

If you post the model of Yamiha amp you have, it becomes less theoretical... 😉

Edited by Ainuke
forgot a sentence

Really appreciate your replying and answers!  Awsome!I

I'm using a HTR-5560 Yamaha amp for driving things.  I decided to take the plunge and get the Jetseat, now the waiting begins!

I do have a mono sub in on the amp... RCA in... it's an oldie but great A/V amp!  I just don't know where everything goes.  Even with the Jetseat, I want tacitle feedback on my pedals and stick...

Thanks again,

Joe

Hello,

Has anyone successfully used Win 11 and the soundcard add-on module, with Asio4All? I'm attempting to use my onboard 5.1 sound chip (Realtek) which is working fine in 2ch mode with WDM drivers, but I'd like to run 4 or 6 shakers. I haven't been able to get the Sound addon to see the Asio drivers.

My guess is it's a Win11 / Asio incompatibility issue.

Any help appreciated. Thank you

6 hours ago, joebelter said:

Really appreciate your replying and answers!  Awsome!I

I'm using a HTR-5560 Yamaha amp for driving things.  I decided to take the plunge and get the Jetseat, now the waiting begins!

I do have a mono sub in on the amp... RCA in... it's an oldie but great A/V amp!  I just don't know where everything goes.  Even with the Jetseat, I want tacitle feedback on my pedals and stick...

Thanks again,

Joe

They seem to be a well built generation of amp for reliability. I have 4 of a similar Yamaha model from that era and they've been left turned on and running 24/7 for more than 10 years. All 4 are still going!

I hope I haven't just jinxed them :O

Edited by Dogmanbird

PSA...
As everyone here can see Andre is very active in the forums and always patient and very helpful.

I just want to say....if you have hardware issues and ever need support, his support through e-mail is prompt and spot on.  He knows his product and responds fast and is very helpful.
I had a power issue on my machine that took out several usb peripherals (not gonna go into the boring details), and the Jet seat was one of them.
A few e-mails back and forth and I know what parts are required and they are on the way.

Flying without the jet seat is like flying without a joystick, or VR for that matter.  Once you have one you will never go back.  I have had mine for 4 years and countless hours and it has been rock solid...until this mishap having nothing to do with the JS.

Awesome support Andre and thanks for being part of the community!

Subsonic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

http://www.csg-1.com/ | Discord

10 hours ago, joebelter said:

Wow! Andre' is FAST!  Shipped the Jetpad the day I ordered it.  That was waaaaaaaay unexpected!  Don't know when it will arrive in California, but it's still amazing.  

Thanks Andre'!

Thank you sir, but that was rather by my trusted partner Sergio than me 🙂 

I ship rarely lately.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An almost-happy new user here! The only gripe I have is this slider in Simshaker for Aviators: The deadzone center should be at 1.0 g, not 0. Currently the pad gives a positive g feedback even inside the 0 to 1 g range, when everything below 1 should be negative relative to the user.

image.png

I just received my Jetpad and it is working great for DCS, but MSFS does not show up in the Simshaker for Aviators software. Under the Effect Settings tab when I select SimConnect  option plane models are greyed out. 

Is there a setup guide for setting it up with MSFS?

Debug:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll'
   at SimShaker.Core.DataProvider.SimConnectDataProvider.DefWndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SimShaker for Aviators Beta
    Assembly Version: 2.3.4.0
    Win32 Version: 2.3.4.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4400.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4395.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
NLog
    Assembly Version: 5.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 5.0.0.539
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/NLog.DLL
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 13.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 13.0.1.25517
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Net.Http
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4455.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

2 minutes ago, roadczar said:

I just received my Jetpad and it is working great for DCS, but MSFS does not show up in the Simshaker for Aviators software. Under the Effect Settings tab when I select SimConnect  option plane models are greyed out. 

Is there a setup guide for setting it up with MSFS?

Debug:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll'
   at SimShaker.Core.DataProvider.SimConnectDataProvider.DefWndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
SimShaker for Aviators Beta
    Assembly Version: 2.3.4.0
    Win32 Version: 2.3.4.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4400.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4395.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
NLog
    Assembly Version: 5.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 5.0.0.539
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/NLog.DLL
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 13.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 13.0.1.25517
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
Microsoft.CSharp
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Net.Http
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Wrong forum!

Check the MSFS forum or discord channel: https://discord.gg/jkadGQbNj3

Edited by f4l0

On 2/9/2022 at 9:19 PM, Dogmanbird said:

Hello,

Has anyone successfully used Win 11 and the soundcard add-on module, with Asio4All? I'm attempting to use my onboard 5.1 sound chip (Realtek) which is working fine in 2ch mode with WDM drivers, but I'd like to run 4 or 6 shakers. I haven't been able to get the Sound addon to see the Asio drivers.

My guess is it's a Win11 / Asio incompatibility issue.

Any help appreciated. Thank you

Hi Andre,

Would you have any clues or tips for the above?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dogmanbird said:

Hi Andre,

Would you have any clues or tips for the above?

Thank you.

Hi Dogmanbird,

Currently I don't have any any clues or tips. Please check at Asio4All website.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 hours ago, Draken35 said:

2.3.4.0 - A-4E still no internal cannon effect

I just checked it with the latest DCS OpenBeta and SSA beta. Worked on my side. Any other user having the same issue?