[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

On 2/21/2022 at 8:01 PM, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

No error message: I start the application, and about 2 seconds later it simply closes itself. There is no process running in the background.
I checked the log.log file (attached below):

2022-02-20 19:34:01.8505|ERROR|SimShaker.Program|System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 15, position 1. (C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Local\Dream_Sim_Team\SimShaker_for_Aviators_Be_Url_vtzwmyclpdxzvcr4jaccdejviopxzyyo\2.3.4.0\user.config line 15) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 15, position 1.

log.log 591.6 kB · 2 downloads

OK, one of your files is corrupt. Try to delete C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Local\Dream_Sim_Team\SimShaker_for_Aviators_Be_Url_vtzwmyclpdxzvcr4jaccdejviopxzyyo\2.3.4.0\user.config

11 hours ago, f4l0 said:

OK, one of your files is corrupt.

Yep: 2.3.5 beta is running normally now. I probably installed too many versions on top of each other, causing file corruption.

Thanks! :-) 

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Hi all

I have been trying to use my simshaker with the A-4E module, but finding it difficult to get going.

It works fine with the spit and Mustang, but the A-4 doesn't seem to work with generic jet settings.  

Do I need to install a specific user generated profile?

15 hours ago, Orb said:

Hi all

I have been trying to use my simshaker with the A-4E module, but finding it difficult to get going.

It works fine with the spit and Mustang, but the A-4 doesn't seem to work with generic jet settings.  

Do I need to install a specific user generated profile?

Which SSA version do you use? Do you use any other 3rd party addon? What does the log in SSA show?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Which SSA version do you use? Do you use any other 3rd party addon? What does the log in SSA show?

Thanks for this... i uninstalled and updated with the latest version.  Seems to have done the trick!

hi everyone!

is the free mod T-45 Goshawk supported?

Another question: how do I enable the volume control knob from the remote? Global intensity seems to be maxed.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

1 hour ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

hi everyone!

is the free mod T-45 Goshawk supported?

Another question: how do I enable the volume control knob from the remote? Global intensity seems to be maxed.

as described in the User Guide https://simshaker.com/guides/jetpad

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

as described in the User Guide https://simshaker.com/guides/jetpad

Got it thx, I hadn´t opened the Gametrix software.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Well I have been using SSA and a Realteus Forcefeel pad for 3 years. Now I got a second hand JetSeat FSE. I didn´t reinstall the SSA software, do I need to delete the Export ?
I´m having issues with the engine effect. Firstly I need to tone down the overall intensity, otherwise my whole chair shakes. I can understand the different motors and padding between the different models.
However I really really need to tone down the Engine effect up to a point the vibration pattern doesn´t make any sense. Value it´s 10. Module is the Harrier. It still vibrates a lot, if value is about 8, only some motor vibrate, and lower than that, it doesn´t vibrate at all, no matter what rpm the engine is.
Maybe I need a fresh install for SSA and new export file??

2 minutes ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

Well I have been using SSA and a Realteus Forcefeel pad for 3 years. Now I got a second hand JetSeat FSE. I didn´t reinstall the SSA software, do I need to delete the Export ?
I´m having issues with the engine effect. Firstly I need to tone down the overall intensity, otherwise my whole chair shakes. I can understand the different motors and padding between the different models.
However I really really need to tone down the Engine effect up to a point the vibration pattern doesn´t make any sense. Value it´s 10. Module is the Harrier. It still vibrates a lot, if value is about 8, only some motor vibrate, and lower than that, it doesn´t vibrate at all, no matter what rpm the engine is.
Maybe I need a fresh install for SSA and new export file??

I'd rather recommend to reduce voltage of the pad power supply down to 9 volts DC. You need another power supply unit, but It would make the vibration softer. 

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 hours ago, =Andre= said:

I'd rather recommend to reduce voltage of the pad power supply down to 9 volts DC. You need another power supply unit, but It would make the vibration softer. 

Then I will look for a 9V 1A 12W power supply, thanks. Appreciate the quick response during these tricky times.

Yes, please. I feel naked flying in the Apache without my seat.

• Like 1

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

3 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Andre is not the SSA dev 😉

It's a busy week for me, I try to add the Apache over the weekend...

@f4l0 for president!!!

(the Apache feels dead without SSA 😉 )

• Like 4

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

@f4l0 Please do it soon, i cant fly without simshaker anymore, every public mod however is good i cant fly when i cant feel it. 

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

On 3/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, =Andre= said:

Well, of course the power supply I bought from Amazon, despite having 8 different connectors, none of them fits the JetSeat connector.
Any particular model or part number should I look for??
thx

1 hour ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

Well, of course the power supply I bought from Amazon, despite having 8 different connectors, none of them fits the JetSeat connector.
Any particular model or part number should I look for??
thx

This is the one I bought when I was having problems with the OEM supplied unit.  It is 12v, but the plug size is correct to plug directly into the jetseat.  I would recommend finding one that isn't universal and doesn't use adapters.  I have had problems with that style over the years.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q2E5IXW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 01G8R said:

This is the one I bought when I was having problems with the OEM supplied unit.  It is 12v, but the plug size is correct to plug directly into the jetseat.  I would recommend finding one that isn't universal and doesn't use adapters.  I have had problems with that style over the years.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q2E5IXW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks like It´s a 5.5-2.1mm plug then, much appreciated sir 🙂

Bad news for all Apache pilots...
I just noticed that the Apache has almost no analogue gauge which SSA can read/extract, so it is very hard to get the RPM, torque or other engine parameters. Maybe someone of you has an idea how to extract those values from the AH-64D...

2 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Bad news for all Apache pilots...
I just noticed that the Apache has almost no analogue gauge which SSA can read/extract, so it is very hard to get the RPM, torque or other engine parameters. Maybe someone of you has an idea how to extract those values from the AH-64D...

Oh no!
Should we be grabbing our pitchforks and gather up at ED's gates? Or do you expect this is just something related to early access work in progress?

I sure hope someone more capable than me can help you out 🙏 

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Is this why my jet seat no worky when using the Apache? 

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit.