[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

2 minutes ago, Puppy1262 said:

Hi,

my jetpad stopped working. It has no power whatsoever. I tried with different sockets but with no success. What should I do?

If I had to guess. Power supply died probably. I'd try to buy a replacement on amazon or in your next electronics store. Make sure, the specs ans connections fit. They are not expensive.

• Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Finally got my Jetseat! It all works really nice except that I can't use the hand control knob to control the vibration.  It doesn't do a thing... I have to get out of my cockpit and adjust the setting on my main monitor across the room...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, joebelter said:

Finally got my Jetseat! It all works really nice except that I can't use the hand control knob to control the vibration.  It doesn't do a thing... I have to get out of my cockpit and adjust the setting on my main monitor across the room...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

You need to run the Jetseat Control Panel to enable manual control or something like that - it has been a while since I got mine!

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

On 4/1/2022 at 5:47 AM, joebelter said:

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

hi, That is so, the control knob never worked for me too .I tried every thing but it did not work

On 4/1/2022 at 5:47 AM, joebelter said:

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, mosqui said:

hi, That is so, the control knob never worked for me too .I tried every thing but it did not work

Make sure you have installed Gametrix JetSeat control panel. Open the app and by the left side of the window, choose USB mode, and then check the USB manual control tick. Then your remote control knob will control the general volume of effects.
And have fun 😉

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

23 hours ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

Make sure you have installed Gametrix JetSeat control panel. Open the app and by the left side of the window, choose USB mode, and then check the USB manual control tick. Then your remote control knob will control the general volume of effects.
And have fun 😉

Hello Tundra

I did everything you told me but no joy and i also  used  the russian version of Gametrix control panel file and neither works.Thanks and have a nice day

6 minutes ago, mosqui said:

Hello Tundra

I did everything you told me but no joy and i also  used  the russian version of Gametrix control panel file and neither works.Thanks and have a nice day

Upps really? Because I had this very same issue a few weeks ago and solved it that way.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hi guys,

My friend and I purchased and have been trying to use SSA to get haptic feedback through 6 transducers in DCS.  We are having very little luck.  I think maybe there is a misunderstanding about what the software can do, please confirm if you can....   Does SSA only provide 6 channels output using the "sound module" for enhancing existing game sounds only and not for specific game driven events like gear/prop/missles/etc?  I think this is the case!  There does not seem to be a way to get event driven signals to more than 2 transducers.  Major bummer if that's the case!  Let me know if we're missing something here.  Thanks!

15 hours ago, crazyave said:

Hi guys,

My friend and I purchased and have been trying to use SSA to get haptic feedback through 6 transducers in DCS.  We are having very little luck.  I think maybe there is a misunderstanding about what the software can do, please confirm if you can....   Does SSA only provide 6 channels output using the "sound module" for enhancing existing game sounds only and not for specific game driven events like gear/prop/missles/etc?  I think this is the case!  There does not seem to be a way to get event driven signals to more than 2 transducers.  Major bummer if that's the case!  Let me know if we're missing something here.  Thanks!

You probably want to try the sound module expansion thread. I think this is already covered. 

17 minutes ago, Bigskill said:

Hello People, probably you guys already talk a bit, is there a way to make the Apache working with Aviators? Is the prob DCS side or software side? Other modules works fine tho. Thx.

SSA Beta supports the Apache since a couple of days after the release ... Are you running SSA stable?

Edited by Draken35

Am 31.3.2022 um 11:17 schrieb Hiob:

If I had to guess. Power supply died probably. I'd try to buy a replacement on amazon or in your next electronics store. Make sure, the specs ans connections fit. They are not expensive.

Sadly this did not work for me. It is still very dead 😞 

29 minutes ago, Puppy1262 said:

Sadly this did not work for me. It is still very dead 😞 

Sorry to hear that. You can open the Jetseat and have a look at the hardware. Don't worry, it is dead simple. See if you can spot a loose wire. Than find somebody, that can solder it for you. There is of course the possibility, that some electronic part is really dead - but most likely it is something more simple..... Don't give up!

• Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

On 3/31/2022 at 11:13 AM, Puppy1262 said:

Hi,

my jetpad stopped working. It has no power whatsoever. I tried with different sockets but with no success. What should I do?

It could be the firmware, it happend to me many times. It looks dead (no green LED), but once reloaded, all is fine again.

Try this: https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/jetseat-firmware-reload-procedure.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

On 4/2/2022 at 1:06 PM, dureiken said:

Hi

is there a way with shortcut or an option to direcly launch SS for aviators and it goes tray ? Right now I have to open it, launch simshaker and reduce all 3 windows

Thanks

Right click on the icon in the task bar --> "Open Settings".

You only need to start the first SimShaker Window the rest starts automatically once you start DCS.

• Like 1

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

I have a jetpad, but wanted to buy another. this seems not possible from Andre Website anymore. ANy clue ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

23 hours ago, FZG_Immel said:

I have a jetpad, but wanted to buy another. this seems not possible from Andre Website anymore. ANy clue ?

Contact him by other means, i read somewhere there are issues with payment but it can be done