[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

54 minutes ago, USA_Recon said:

Does anyone know if Simshaker for Aviators works with the ushake-6 pad ?

I don´t think so, most likely compatible only with the own SRS software

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

On 8/3/2022 at 6:51 PM, USA_Recon said:

No

On 8/1/2022 at 2:08 PM, danos_2503 said:

@f4l0 Did you mange to have a look at the wings movement only working once?  

It's on my list. I try to work on it on Sunday! 🙂

• Like 2

Hi,

Since à few days, Motors from zone 1 and 2 doesn't work anymore on my jetseat. I tested it with gametrix control panel. It seems that they stoped to work at the same time. What should I do to fix it please? I opened the zip to watch the cables. I didn't see weird things.

Should I try to reload the firmware ?

thx.

Edited by redloved

On 8/1/2022 at 2:08 PM, danos_2503 said:

@f4l0 Did you mange to have a look at the wings movement only working once?  

I just tested the wing fold effect with the F18 and it works on my side as expected. I use the default wind movement filter of 2. And fold/unfold the winds on the carrier several times.

Anybody else having issues with the wing folding effect?

Hi, 

As zone 1 and zone 2 on my jetseat don't work anymore. I wanted to customize effects. But, when I start UWVEditor, I get this exception (see complete stack on the attached file) SSA 2.4.0.

Do you how to correct it? 

thx.

Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
   à System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo).......

UWVEditorstacktrace.log

Edited by redloved

10 hours ago, redloved said:

Hi, 

As zone 1 and zone 2 on my jetseat don't work anymore. I wanted to customize effects. But, when I start UWVEditor, I get this exception (see complete stack on the attached file) SSA 2.4.0.

Do you how to correct it? 

thx.

Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
   à System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo).......

UWVEditorstacktrace.log 5.63 kB · 1 download

Please check that you've got Gametrix Control panel software installed.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 8/6/2022 at 12:42 PM, f4l0 said:

I just tested the wing fold effect with the F18 and it works on my side as expected. I use the default wind movement filter of 2. And fold/unfold the winds on the carrier several times.

Anybody else having issues with the wing folding effect?

Hey, thanks for checking. Not sure how you checked it, but if i am parked on the Carrier and complete start up i can fold/unfold multiple times ( i did it 4 times) and it works fine, but if i take off and say go exit mission and choose fly again ( same mission) and complete start up i wont get any vibration from wings movement everything else is fine? it's weird.  

Fine tuning the effects volume, I´m running 7V .After taking off, some effects remain active. It doesn´t happen on ground.
I alt tab and click/unclick effects, but nothing works. Even when I press ESC, and change to other windows, the vibration keeps going.
Export file issue?
SSA + simshaker sound module. No vibration at sound module though, it´s only the jetseat.
How could I active the logs? verbose?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

22 hours ago, redloved said:

Yes it is, but I desinstalled then reinstalled when I was trying to get the jetpad working.

Ahh, that's the specified file can not be found exception. Didn't get it first time.

SSA can't find the file to run. I think the file was stolen by Windows Defender or by something like that. Try to get it back from a quarantine.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't find such rule. Are you able to say me which file is looked for? uwApi.dll? 

I didn't specified the versions :

jetseat control panel : 1.3.1.1

- SSA : 2.4.0.0

Is

14 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Ahh, that's the specified file can not be found exception. Didn't get it first time.

SSA can't find the file to run. I think the file was stolen by Windows Defender or by something like that. Try to get it back from a quarantine.

Edited by redloved

Version 2.4.1 – beta release

Added

• DCS Mirage F1 added - thanks to the supporter! Please provide feedback regarding the F1 support

Changed

• G-Effect max/min thresholds are now -5g to 10g

Fixed

• DCS: Gazelle payload calculation for L and M model fixed
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

EDIT: FIXED. See below for resolution, in case this post helps others.

Hi,

I've been using Simshaker for Aviators for well over a year without any problems. Suddenly, however, it seems to have stopped working and is throwing the error in the attached screenshot. Logs are posted below as well. How do I resolve this and get the software, and my Jetseat, working again? This issue first occured with 2.4.0, within the past week or so, and persists in 2.4.1 on my machine.

image.png

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient..ctor(Int32 port, AddressFamily family)
   at SimShaker.Core.DataProvider.XPlaneDataProvider..ctor(CallBackOnAircraftChange callBackOnAircraftChange, Action callbackPlayEffects, Action callbackStopEffects)
   at SimShaker.Core.MasterManager..ctor(MainForm link)
   at SimShaker.UI.MainForm..ctor()
   at SimShaker.UI.AutoStarterForm.startSimShakerForDCSWorldToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SimShaker for Aviators Beta
    Assembly Version: 2.4.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.4.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4395.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
NLog
    Assembly Version: 5.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 5.0.1.1159
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SimShaker/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators%20Beta/NLog.DLL
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

EDIT: FIXED. I'm running Windows 11, and had these updates pending. Installing them resolved my issue.

image.png

Thanks,

Razzle

Edited by Razzle F. Dazzle
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Version 2.4.1 – beta release

Added

• DCS Mirage F1 added - thanks to the supporter! Please provide feedback regarding the F1 support

Changed

• G-Effect max/min thresholds are now -5g to 10g

Fixed

• DCS: Gazelle payload calculation for L and M model fixed

@f4l0 First of all my humble thanks for the beta update of the F1.

I did some preliminary testing and noticed the following, that I hope others can verify.

• The Afterburner data looks like it is being polled from the A/B ON LIGHT [FON] - Located on Cockpit Jet Engine Indications Main Panel.
    • Pressing this "TEST" button while Hot on ramp or in flight triggers the SimShaker afterburner vibration in my Buttkicker. (Note that throttle is in idle position and not in Afterburner) 
    • Also as the Sound Strength of the Afterburner is either FULL 100 or 2. I had to set it at 2 where all my other entries for jets are at 80.
  • Flaps not working consistently for me. I could not detect any meaningful pattern.
    • Looks like intermittent with some telemetry feedback being received for first flap position and only when in flight.

I will try other trouble shooting and settings if I have more time, but so far the F1 is the only module that has odd Afterburner and Flaps output.

- First World Problems - thanks again for creating Simshaker for Aviators and keeping it "Donation Ware"

Edited by YSIAD_RIP
  • Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

2 minutes ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

@f4l0 First of all my humble thanks for the beta update of the F1.

I did some preliminary testing and noticed the following, that I hope others can verify.

• The Afterburner data looks like it is being polled from the A/B ON LIGHT [FON] - Located on Cockpit Jet Engine Indications Main Panel.
    • Pressing this "TEST" button while Hot on ramp or in flight triggers the SimShaker afterburner vibration in my Buttkicker. (Note that throttle is in idle position and not in Afterburner) 
    • Also as the Sound Strength of the Afterburner is either FULL 100 or 2. I had to set it at 2 where all my other entries for jets are at 80.
  • Flaps not working consistently for me. I could not detect any meaningful pattern.
    • Looks like intermittent with some telemetry feedback being received for first flap position and only when in flight.

I will try other trouble shooting and settings if I have more time, but so far the F1 is the only module that has odd Afterburner and Flaps output.

- First World Problems - thanks again for creating Simshaker for Aviators and keeping it "Donation Ware"

Thanks for the feedback.
Indeed, SSA looks for the A/B on light 😄. I'll combine it with RPM >95% or something like this. Currently the AB is only off or full on. In my short tests I didn't noticed different AB stages in the F1. Am I wrong?

I'll revisit the flaps as well!

3 minutes ago, f4l0 said:

Thanks for the feedback.
Indeed, SSA looks for the A/B on light 😄. I'll combine it with RPM >95% or something like this. Currently the AB is only off or full on. In my short tests I didn't noticed different AB stages in the F1. Am I wrong?

I'll revisit the flaps as well!

There is only 1 AB Stage on the F1 you are correct. 

What I noted was that the SoundMoudle Output for the AB was very strong. All my other Jet Settings and generic work nice at at 80 and I had to lower the F1 to 2 because the vibration was too much. 

Hope that helps.. It is 1 am for me now I better call it a night.. lol.. Cheers and good luck sir!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Thank you for supporting this project. I have added a mod, the SU-30.

files here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AxoQEtcM4Q8rnkRSLHz-TEIYAJQr_m6A/view

intro here:

How do I make it play nice with simshaker? Aparently simshaker does not recognize the plane. I would be content to give the profile of the su-27 or the su-33 which are standard jets in the DCS. How can I do this.?

• Like 1

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

On 8/3/2022 at 12:51 PM, USA_Recon said:

The Ushake 6 pad works with DCS and Il2 on its own.

Edited by Nascar
  • Like 1

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

52 minutes ago, Lt_Jaeger said:

Am I just to dumb, but I don't find the Mirage F1 in the plane list.  Installed and delete and re installed latest beta now twice. 

Did you fire up dcs with mirage f1 selected at least once so it gets registered by SSA? 

• Like 1