[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

29 minutes ago, slo_mo said:

Is there a way for SSfA to work for community mods like the blackhawk and a4? Currently official mods are working fine, but no joy on the blackhawk 

You can try editing your local files as per my previous post. I don't have the Blackhawk mod so you will need to find the abbreviated name used (try the kneeboard folder)

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

On 11/14/2022 at 10:01 PM, f4l0 said:

As usual, could you please show me your dcs export.lua?

Please find attached, everytime after updsate i have same problem

Export.lua

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

Another +1 for implementation for BS3 🙂

Can we take an existing BS2 profile and copy it to BS3?

Ryzen7 7800X3D / RTX3080ti / 64GB DDR5 4800 / Varjo Aero / Leap Motion / Kinect Headtracking
TM 28" Warthog Deltasim Hotas / DIY Pendular Rudders / DIY Cyclic Maglock Trimmer / DIY Abris / TM TX 599 evo wheel / TM T3PA pro / DIY 7+1+Sequential Shifter / DIY Handbrake / Cobra Clubman Seat
Shoehorned into a 43" x 43" cupboard.

I have had SimShaker for Aviators 2 years no issues, now I get the constant "high frequency crash vibration" over normal the normal vibrations SimSkaker for Aviators provides.  With Simshaker for Aviators off, I test the amps and transducer with test mode in SimShaker Sound Module and they provide very clean distinct vibration.  I have tried repairing DCS and have tried both stable and beta SImShaker for Aviators.  

Any suggestion on what I might check or change?

Thanks in advance, love the SimShaker, can't fly without it!!! 

8 minutes ago, palerider37 said:

I have had SimShaker for Aviators 2 years no issues, now I get the constant "high frequency crash vibration" over normal the normal vibrations SimSkaker for Aviators provides.  With Simshaker for Aviators off, I test the amps and transducer with test mode in SimShaker Sound Module and they provide very clean distinct vibration.  I have tried repairing DCS and have tried both stable and beta SImShaker for Aviators.  

Any suggestion on what I might check or change?

Thanks in advance, love the SimShaker, can't fly without it!!! 

I'm not sure about "high frequency crash vibration", but default SimShaker for Aviators settings usually provides the constant vibration due to G-feeeling positive dead zone slider at 1.0 G. Moving it to 1.1 or higher eliminates that constant vibration.

• Thanks 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

13 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

I'm not sure about "high frequency crash vibration", but default SimShaker for Aviators settings usually provides the constant vibration due to G-feeeling positive dead zone slider at 1.0 G. Moving it to 1.1 or higher eliminates that constant vibration.

Any help for me?

106_47.jpg

It reads some of aircrafts and do not reads all function in that aircrafts, for ex. F-16 have same effect at military power and AB even if my settings are different. (See picture) Some of aircrafts like SU/25/27 do not have any effects and when i open settings tab it stays on the pervious flown aircraft. 

B1CB07C3-9C80-4C39-8931-43CAE5666D07.jpeg

106_47.jpg

1 hour ago, =Andre= said:

Sir, this removed all vibration, and now will not work at all.  In stable or Beta.  I tried reinstalling and repairing both DCS and SinShaker for Aviators.  Even if I set it back to 1, still does not work at all.  Thanks for the Help.

1 hour ago, palerider37 said:

Sir, this removed all vibration, and now will not work at all.  In stable or Beta.  I tried reinstalling and repairing both DCS and SinShaker for Aviators.  Even if I set it back to 1, still does not work at all.  Thanks for the Help.

+1 here. I was going to do a flight and i get no vibration at all and it doesn´t detect the Hornet. I tested the vibration on the simshaker options and it´s working as intended but not in DCS since last DCS update.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Andre is there a way to incorporate your simshaker for aviators to an aurduino board with motor controller shield and little vibrating motors.  i found the parts for it for bms but unfamiliar with dcs bios if that's the avenue i would need to go down.  

is it normal that since the new patch a series of effetc arent not workjng anymore ? I dont get airbrakes, landing gear drag shaking anymore ? Anything wrong ?

guns work fine, same as buffeting. but some effect mentionned up here, and also afterburner are gone. tested with F-16C and F/A-18C

please save us Andre !

Edited by FZG_Immel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

8 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

is it normal that since the new patch a series of effetc arent not workjng anymore ? I dont get airbrakes, landing gear drag shaking anymore ? Anything wrong ?

guns work fine, same as buffeting. but some effect mentionned up here, and also afterburner are gone. tested with F-16C and F/A-18C

please save us Andre !

do you get any vibration in a cold jet?

10 minutes ago, palerider37 said:

do you get any vibration in a cold jet?

nope. but what would I ? the seats works perfectly, I have tested all motors. its really a issue since the new patch

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

It is just about patch seat is good also on my side, in MSFS all is good but DCS is hell. I dont know if Andre can help us soon

106_47.jpg

29 minutes ago, Avenger31 said:

It is just about patch seat is good also on my side, in MSFS all is good but DCS is hell. I dont know if Andre can help us soon

Guys, thanks all for the feedback.

f4l0 as SimShaker for Aviators developer is informed and will look into this issue as soon as he can. Probably tomorrow.

We are tryiing to get in contact with the ED team as well.

You are not alone in front of the issue. Stay in touch and calm down a little.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We know that we are not, at least i know that from my 5 years of using your seat, your help and support. Thanks again

• Like 1

106_47.jpg

6 minutes ago, tomeye said:

I get the same error with uh-60 too, on beta version

null

image.png

It isnt official DCS module so it doesnt have support/profile in simshaker. Only mod that has profile is A4, but that is special storry. 

106_47.jpg

7 minutes ago, Avenger31 said:

It isnt official DCS module so it doesnt have support/profile in simshaker. Only mod that has profile is A4, but that is special storry. 

Thanks, I edited lua manually. I switched to beta version and I probably forgot about it.

I have to do now for ka-50 3.