[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

14 minutes ago, tomeye said:

Thanks, I edited lua manually. I switched to beta version and I probably forgot about it.

I have to do now for ka-50 3.

That is good, i have no knowledge needed to do it, so i am always wait for Andre or f4l0 to make it official when it comes to regular DCS modules but for mods i have never use it, but would like to 

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

1 hour ago, tomeye said:

Thanks, I edited lua manually. I switched to beta version and I probably forgot about it.

I have to do now for ka-50 3.

It´s possible to add support to the T-45C Goshawk via lua edit?

Thank you.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

37 minutes ago, tomeye said:

The instructions for uh-60 are here https://tech.blog.dg4sfw.de/single.php?date=1640509860 I need to check the name of ka-50 3 on DCS to add.

The change above copies the new aircraft but actually uses the configuration of another included aircraft.

In the example above uh-60 uses the configuration of mi-8.

After the Simshaker get to work again i will try to do the same but for the T-45C using the Hornet profile. With your expertise, it might work?

Thank you.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

4 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Guys, thanks all for the feedback.

f4l0 as SimShaker for Aviators developer is informed and will look into this issue as soon as he can. Probably tomorrow.

We are tryiing to get in contact with the ED team as well.

You are not alone in front of the issue. Stay in touch and calm down a little.

Perfect ! thanks a lot !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

4 hours ago, peachmonkey said:

it's not just the issue with the jetseat. The soundmodule for bass shaker is also having problems. There's a continuous high pitch vibration and no effects whatsoever.

I have the same issue with my buttkicker...feels like the "high frq death vib" over the "normal vib".

Edited by palerider37
  • Like 1

I'm currently working on a fix for the issues introduced with the latest DCS open beta version...

I currently don't own the BS3 and the MB module thus currently no support...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, f4l0 said:

I'm currently working on a fix for the issues introduced with the latest DCS open beta version...

Thanks f4l0, did you checked my export.lua? Becouse this hapend to be even before this DCS patch, it was when i updated simshaker. So i somehow make it work and it was all fine until two days ago when i updated simshaker again. 

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

1 hour ago, f4l0 said:

thanks for your work

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

21 hours ago, tomeye said:

The instructions for uh-60 are here https://tech.blog.dg4sfw.de/single.php?date=1640509860 I need to check the name of ka-50 3 on DCS to add.

The change above copies the new aircraft but actually uses the configuration of another included aircraft.

In the example above uh-60 uses the configuration of mi-8.

Hi, did anyone got BS3 to work? Thank you

1 hour ago, tomeye said:

I tried the lua mod but I still get the error

22:05:45.8663 New airframe "Ka-50_3" detected
22:05:45.8663 Invalid or not supported aircraft "Ka-50_3"!

Thanks for trying....without my seat im getting dizzy 😉 Thats why i hope Customer Service can get it if fixed asap 😉 Thank you

6 hours ago, f4l0 said:

thanks for your work mate !

I'll be happy to purchase you the MB if you are  willing to implement it !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

10 hours ago, tomeye said:

I tried the lua mod but I still get the error

22:05:45.8663 New airframe "Ka-50_3" detected
22:05:45.8663 Invalid or not supported aircraft "Ka-50_3"!

So I did some digging and had a chance to start script for BS3 but non of the profiles from KA50 or i was thinking latest data from AH-64 didn't work - reading data, but nothing happens or error.

Sux

23 hours ago, f4l0 said:

thank you very much for fixing it so quickly, @f4l0!  

I'm surprised ED doesn't verify this core functionality during the QA and before the release. It's very difficult to enjoy DCS without the physical feedback. Thank you again for fixing it!

40 minutes ago, peachmonkey said:

thank you very much for fixing it so quickly, @f4l0!  

I'm surprised ED doesn't verify this core functionality during the QA and before the release. It's very difficult to enjoy DCS without the physical feedback. Thank you again for fixing it!

It's nothing to blame ED. There was an API change, I adopted SSA to this change, and we are all happy ;-).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3