[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

1 hour ago, Yuriks said:

How are the effects after sound module update?

Well my mistake regarding the crashes turned out to be running a stable sound module with a beta simshakers. Updated them both to beta and the crashes went away. As for the effects they seem to be better now (before they wouldn't load or certain effects wouldn't work, etc.) but I'm going in now to check. I am flying two relatively new modules though in the Apache and the Hind, may have been my imagination but the Gazelle seem more responsive. But as I say I've got to check it out myself!

• Thanks 1

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Anyone else still have problem with FC3 aircrafts, there no afterburner and flaps movement effects. All other modules are fine but all from FC3 missing this two effects for me. 

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

On 1/20/2023 at 3:10 AM, Stackhouse said:

Does SSA/SSM work with the Next Level Racing haptic pad?

https://nextlevelracing.com/products/hf8-haptic-gaming-pad/

I strongly think that device uses its own software

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

On 1/19/2023 at 7:10 PM, Stackhouse said:

Does SSA/SSM work with the Next Level Racing haptic pad?

https://nextlevelracing.com/products/hf8-haptic-gaming-pad/

I just received my HF8 pad yesterday!  

I was able to get the Next Level Racing HF8 pad to work with Simshakers.      

The HF8 pad has 2 inputs, either USB or AUX 3.5mm.     USB is strictly for Next Level Racings software.  

I was able to use the AUX connection and it works great in stereo 2.0 channel OR I can use the 5.1 (6 channel) option.  It requires a ASIO software to be running in the background, so I'm using ASIO4ALL a free software.  I'm using the stock headphone jack on my motherboard, so no special hardware required.   

In addition NLR said they will support DCS in Q2 as seen here.  https://nextlevelracing.com/hfs-troubleshooting-software-development/

If you chose to use their software.   But I LOVE simshakers by Andre

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2023 at 8:27 AM, Avenger31 said:

Anyone else still have problem with FC3 aircrafts, there no afterburner and flaps movement effects. All other modules are fine but all from FC3 missing this two effects for me. 

Unfortuantly had to just disable SSA as it gives random violent viabtaions after 2.8 update. Hornet. 

I received a HF8  a few days ago, and got it working with SimShaker for Aviators through the USB.  You have to set the USB to ForceFeel. Apparently, the HF8 is an improved/redesigned version of that seat. At least I can enjoy it while I wait for NLR to come up with the DCS supported software.

• Like 1

Hi, just started flying the Mirage, which seems to be supported, will the F1EE need a patch to work? If so, any ideas when it may be available? Many thanks! 

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Hi all. My transducers for my homemade sim shaker showed up yesterday and I just purchased a License for Andre's SimShaker Sound Module. I'm pretty new to this topic

I did have a question though, is there any issues with the most recent beta Simshaker Sound Module and the DCS open beta update that Eagle Dynamics dropped yesterday? I'm sure there will be a lot of trouble shooting on my end in the coming days because I don't know anything about this software. Just wanted to check if updating DCS to 2.8.1.34667.2 was okay before setting everything up. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomeye said:

I updated DCS open beta yesterday with no issues related to sim shaker and sound module. There are some issues with VR 🙂

Dang, I play exclusively in VR. What are the known issues with VR and this software? I'm trying to make it through all 187 pages of this post but I'm not quite there yet.

1 hour ago, mad.mad.mad said:

Dang, I play exclusively in VR. What are the known issues with VR and this software? I'm trying to make it through all 187 pages of this post but I'm not quite there yet.

If you were using the openxr toolkit then you are not able to use any NIS or similar any more. Check this

1 hour ago, tomeye said:

If you were using the openxr toolkit then you are not able to use any NIS or similar any more. Check this

So you're saying there are issues with the open beta update specifically in regards to playing in VR? Not that there are issues with SimShaker and VR after the update? Just want to make sure I understood your first comment correctly.

I heard about the switch to OpenXR. I've already been using via OpenComposite so I'm hoping there won't be many issues for me. What dos "NIS" mean? I'm must be out of the loop.

Thanks!

Hi, I just got SSA and SSM for my Buttkicker. I thought I had a problem with one of the programs as I was getting no vibrations. I tried MSFS and all was good.

Back into DCS and still no joy, I was trying to get vibrations whilst using BS3, I loaded up a mission with BS2 and all is working well re vibrations.

Is there any chance of getting BS3 to work with SSA?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, markturner1960 said:

Hi, just started flying the Mirage, which seems to be supported, will the F1EE need a patch to work? If so, any ideas when it may be available? Many thanks! 

Line 434 of simshaker.lua in the Program Files (x86) and your DCS Savegames scripts folder.

change

elseif obj.Name == "Mirage-F1CE" then dataTable.name = "M-2000C"        

to

elseif obj.Name == "Mirage-F1CE" or "Mirage-F1EE" then dataTable.name = "M-2000C"         

However I don't seem to be getting engine rumble for either the F1CE or F1EE. Everything else seems to work.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mad.mad.mad said:

So you're saying there are issues with the open beta update specifically in regards to playing in VR? Not that there are issues with SimShaker and VR after the update? Just want to make sure I understood your first comment correctly.

I heard about the switch to OpenXR. I've already been using via OpenComposite so I'm hoping there won't be many issues for me. What dos "NIS" mean? I'm must be out of the loop.

Thanks!

Issues only with VR and not related to simshaker.

14 hours ago, Vapour said:

Hi, I just got SSA and SSM for my Buttkicker. I thought I had a problem with one of the programs as I was getting no vibrations. I tried MSFS and all was good.

Back into DCS and still no joy, I was trying to get vibrations whilst using BS3, I loaded up a mission with BS2 and all is working well re vibrations.

Is there any chance of getting BS3 to work with SSA?

Thanks.

There is a chance with SimShaker for Aviators version 2.5.8.0 or higher.

• Thanks 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

just curious regarding this weeks patch (2.8.2.35632 1.26.2023) is there anything that I need to do to refresh/reset related to Buttkicker +SSA + SSM post-Open Beta update?  Everything still works but man the sound levels and everything related to my Buttkicker DCS confit seems all out of whack… sound levels are super loud and wonky all of a sudden and it was all super stable prior to updating this past week - something doesn’t seem quite like it was before.  Is there like a .lua reset/refresh that I can or should do related to SSA & SSM and my Buttkicker profiles after a patch update?

i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, ASUS ROG Z390 MAXIMUS XI HERO, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB, 32GB DDR4 @ 3866MHZ, 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, 1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD, Oculus Rift S

10 hours ago, qvdg said:

Hi,
   Is there any simple .lua mod possible (like above to fool ssa into thinking a F1EE is as M-2000) that could work with the F4 from VSN). Many thanks

You could try adding a line to make it use the F-15 profile, that might be close enough.