[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

I had moved the SSA shortcut off of my desktop and onto a toolbar(folder). But SSA complained that it could not find the desktop shortcut. And after posting that problem to Andre I have moved the shortcut back to my desktop. But now I keep getting the attached message ever time I start SSA.

So, today I uninstalled SSA and reinstalled it. It put a new shortcut on my desktop. But that did not help. It still is giving me this message. I searched my desktop for another (duplicate) shortcut for SSA, but there is none. So, I don't know what shortcut that it says it is 'replacing'??? :cry:

Also, is there an official place to report bugs? Of do you want them just posted in these forum threads?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Thank you for the feedback.

Software is just released. There may be some issues not found by testers. Will be fixed soon.

Currently you probably will like better it's predecessor - SimShaker for DCS World and Falcon BMS.

Please report bugs at our Help desk https://dreamsimteam.freshdesk.com/support/home

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ahh... ok. I thought it was a released version. The SSA is pretty much still a beta?

Thanks.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

I didn't used word 'beta'. The SSA software is released.

As any other software, it may contain errors, and it contains. We continue to improve the software and your feedback is valuable for us, but, please, do not play down our job.

If you are not satisfied with the software, you can return your right to use it within 14 days from purchasing date. Your payment will be refunded, the key will be invalidated.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry. I didn't mean any offense. I remembered reading in the beginning of the other thread when you started this it was in beta. But I didn't read all 40 pages, so I didn't know if/when it was taken out of beta.

Hi Andre, I've just started using the new SSA and wanted to confirm a behavior is accurate. I'm used to the old simshaker.

In the settings panel I just have three sets of effects. 1- general aircraft, 2- piston aircraft and I believe the third may be rotor? not sure.

Anyways, is that how it is intended to be an not show each individual aircraft or module installed? ie A-10c, MIG-21 etc

Thanks Jason

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

Yes this behavior is correct. As stated in red letters in the user interface:

"Attention: Tailored aircraft entries are only added when a supported aircraft is used in the simulation!"

Maybe I should change Tailored to Specific and add dynamically added ...

Cheers

Just so I am clear, they will only show up if DCS is up and running? Because otherwise I never see an option to edit tailored aircraft. Though to be honest I've only ever tried adjusting it with DCS closed.

Thanks Jason

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

Hi.

Yes, of course. Start DCS, choose a mission with the desirable aircraft, start it. After the mission will be loaded into SSA to appear the aircraft which is chosen in a mission. After emergence of the aircraft in SSA closing a mission in DCS is desirable, to carry out settings to SSA, again to start a mission and to check result. Just some changes in settings of effects are applied after restart of missions.

Thank you

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

Maybe I'm being dense here, I just loaded up DCS alpha...got into a mission in the A-10C and then went back into SSA. I still don't see an A-10C model in the drop down menu to custom tune the effects. And SSA says current aircraft none...I'm unclear what I am missing...any help would be greatly appreciated

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

Heres my export lua for alpha

sorry to sound like a dope but where can I find the SSA log?

Thanks Jason

Export.lua

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

18:03:43.610 SimShaker for Aviators Version 1.0.0.16

18:03:43.612 ********** DCS World Public Release version folder found in Saved Games **********

18:03:43.615 DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

18:03:43.615 DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.616 DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.617 DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.618 DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.619 DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.621 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:03:43.623 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

18:03:43.623 ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********

18:03:43.624 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

18:03:43.625 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.626 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.627 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.628 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.629 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.630 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:03:43.631 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

18:03:43.631 ********** DCS World Open Alpha version folder found in Saved Games **********

18:03:43.632 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts

18:03:43.633 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.633 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.634 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.635 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.635 DCS.openalpha export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

18:03:43.636 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

18:03:43.641 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\Jason Story\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua

Hope this is the correct log

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

Im getting effects in simshaker...but only for the three generic entries...don't see a way to edit the individual modules. Maybe I'm wrong, is that intended behavior?

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

The usual behavior is that new models will be added when they are detected by SSA. Did you try the refresh button?

I found this entry in your export.lua:

os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric")

this entry causes some issues since the last DCS update. Could you change this entry to:

--os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric")

and test again?

I did it!

I pressed the presale button for the Spitfire. I guess I'll start adding support for it in SSA tomorrow ;)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I did it!

I pressed the presale button for the Spitfire. I guess I'll start adding support for it in SSA tomorrow ;)

:thumbup:

You, and we, won't regret it. :D

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Thanks F410 for taking a look at that. I'll change that when I get home and give it a try. Yes I have tried hitting the refresh button with no success. But I'll try changing that entry and give it a whirl

Thanks again. I'll keep you posted

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

Thanks F410! That didn't the trick! I changed it on all three installs of DCS. What does this line do? Does deactivating it change anything else or disable anything in the game?

Thanks Jason

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

All DCS modules

Spent a night with coding and the Spitfire is supported in a very early stage. What currently works:

- Gun effect (all guns the same)

- Landing Gear

- Flaps

- Canopy

- Stall

- Ground/Touchdown effects

What does not work:

- Engine effects

It might be a bug due to its early release but I was not able get the RPM data from the sim...

I'll do some more testings today/tomorrow and hope that we can release a new SSA beta tomorrow evening (European time).

• Like 1

I'll do some more testings today/tomorrow and hope that we can release a new SSA beta tomorrow evening (European time).

Great :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

A new stable version will be available soon. Here's the changelog:

- Import/Export of settings

- Adjusted AoA for MiG21 as suggested by Andy

- Gun volume adjusted

- Gfeeling for helos fixed