ground attack

......was just looking for some more targets :)
Check out the Caucasus Tour, it shows you a bunch of power stations, bridges, oil facilities, etc that you can set up as targets in your own air to ground missions.

Caucasus Tour

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=66&lid=62&ttitle=Caucasus_tour_by_Brit_Radar_Dude#dldetails

Crimea Tour

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=66&lid=63&ttitle=Crimea_Tour_by_Brit_Radar_Dude#dldetails

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

I've some 1.1x missions that have buildings placed but an A-10 Mission called "Mountain Pass 757" specificly targets them,

It's a mission that targets a variety of new buildings and targets that came out with the Flaming Cliffs add-on. Based on a mission in "Hold Back the AEF" for the Su-25T. There were ammo depots,watch-towers, barracks, HQs, and pill-boxes as targets

To take a closer look in the Mission Editor; the unlock password is "gilliguck"

See my sig

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

A2A too hard, PAH! :music_whistling:

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

Amen! :D

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

thanks for all the replies guys!

Just another question how do i know if a missile has been fired at me? I know the tone changes when im being tracked then locked onto, but i never know when a missile has been fired until i fell a thud and my plane going down in flames.

thanks for all the replies guys!

Just another question how do i know if a missile has been fired at me? I know the tone changes when im being tracked then locked onto, but i never know when a missile has been fired until i fell a thud and my plane going down in flames.

Sometimes there is no launch tone, for example if the missile is IR-guided. You will learn to HATE Strelas, Iglas, Avengers, etc . . . :cry:

i looked at that site but the link to modman doesnt work and im not sure how to install them
Many of Ironhands tutorials are now movies so you can just watch them in your favorite MediaPlayer.

This gets around the problem of Lockon tracks being quite sensitive to being replayed on the same version of Lockon that they were made on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

one last question, when ive been hit which is normally every sortie is there anyway to turn the damage message things off?

thanks in advance

SHIFT-N. Each press turns off one warning. If you have multiple warnings, you have to press it once for each.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I think "SHIFT+N" is the default key combo to turn off a warning. But keep in mind it will only turn off one warning. You will likely have to hammer that key combo a number of times to turn them all off.

EDIT: bah Ironhand beat me by one minute! ;)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars