AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.10.1

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-16-10-1-Release-Notes.aspx

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.10.1 Highlights

Support For:

Gears of War® 4

Mafia III™

New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:

Shadow Warrior™2

Fixed Issues

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ may experience minor stutter during gameplay when using AMD CrossFire mode or may crash when launching the in game benchmark.

The Crew™ may experience a random or sudden FPS drop while playing.

Battlefield™1 may experience flickering on some surfaces when using AMD CrossFire mode.

Radeon WattMan may fail to keep Power Limit settings after hitting apply in some cases.

Overwatch™ may experience flickering character models while in the hero selection menu or during gameplay in AMD Crossfire mode.

Paragon™ may experience flickering while using AMD FreeSync technology and AMD CrossFire mode in conjunction.

Pixel Format option is no longer missing for some Radeon RX 400 series products in Radeon Settings.

Known Issues

A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application "Raptr" has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.

The Division™ may experience a game hang during extended periods of play while in AMD CrossFire mode.

Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an application crash when changing the resolution from in-game menus when running DirectX®12. Users can restart the game to complete the resolution change.

While using or having Radeon WattMan open in Radeon Settings in AMD CrossFire mode, the secondary/slave graphics processor clocks will increase to their highest state.

H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.

• Like 1

Updated, Cant Seem to find the option to disable displays anymore,....

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Hi Guys, was crossed between acquiring a RX480 or a GTX 1060 just for the full glory of DCS and finally got my hands on a Gigabyte RX480 G1 Gaming 8GB.

I have been testing it out at full throttle since yesterday to utter disappointment the game just crashes with solid Pink colour on my monitors.

I have turned the compatibility mode ON in Wattman but to no avail. I have been keeping a record of power draw which is 150W Max and Voltage slightly above 1.000, I have done no overclocking what so ever and even the card is not so hot at 71C.

I turned down a settings a notch and still the game crashes as above.

I'm just curious if anyone else is facing the same issue because this is a major let down for me. Right now I'm failing to isolate the problem to the hardware or the drivers because I have done this by the book and Microsoft Flight Simulator: SE is running fine.

Please note that I'm able to start the game and fly and the game crashes anywhere between the 1min to 10min mark randomly, this is just to clarify because some people are not even able to start the game since the RX480.

Another observation is that DCS consumes GPU Load constant at 100% and at 150W at Ultra unlike other games, shouldn't the GPU be supposed to handle such loads?

NEED HELP!

Ok so new results: Reduced MSAA to 4x, Anso to 4x, Reduced Terrain draw and trees, turned off field of view so basically with these reduced settings the GPU core clock never exceeds 800MHz and the VDDC remains just below 1.000V.

Things are stable @60fps, this is basically the card operating at 62%. Anything beyond this results in crash i.e any consistant VDDC closer 1.1V. I have a Corsair VS650 PSU. i3 6100, 8gb RAM,

What is to blame here?