My Stick/Throttle Mapping.

Zeus67

Weapon selectors, defaulting back to guns when empty.

The way selecting weapons in the real aircraft works is, on the throttle there is a 3 way switch. Using it you can select 3 "priority" modes.

• Priority A/A guns
  • Neutral -> return to PCA selection
  • Priority MAGIC

So if you select for example the 530 on the PCA. And press "priority MAGIC". You selected weapon will be, MAGIC. With guns, guns, and having the priority switch in neutral, will select the 530 again.

So nothing special so far.

So lets say you select priority MAGIC.

If you then fire both your magics and have no more remaining, it will select guns for you, automatically.

If you then select 530, and fire both of them. Again it will auto select guns.

So it's a way you can always have a weapon at you usage (and to switch between them fast and easy)

Thanks for the explanation! So in Options\Controls the word Priority is missing and the buttons look like they are duplicates on HOTAS from PCA when in fact they are similar but with a twist.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yes but it's not up to date with the latest changes to the module. You may notice the jammer engage/disengage button is missing entirely.

Here's mine, I went for the best 1:1 with the real HOTAS, rather than ease of use:

gar21Ue.jpg

3YMIArL.jpg

Can you explain how to map the TDC at the WT TDC Slew Controlls without target software.

THX

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

THX :thumbup:

Can someone give me good axis settings for die TDC Controlls?

Edited by Steph-JJ

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

I do, but is is not exactly "realistic" in terms of the real Mirage HOTAS (assignment wise) :music_whistling: I just binded everything I tend to use during combat-flights to buttons so I don't have to use my mouse while I run the risk of being engaged :)

I have been using (and updating) it for months and it works great in high-pressure servers like the 104th. Only, I do not use the trustmaster Target software, but prefer to let DCS handle it. And just have everything binded inside (JSGME compatible) lua files.

UgU99in.jpg

Can you explain how to use your LUA files ?

Thx for sharing by the way.

EDIT: Just copy the files into "Your_DCS_Install_Folder\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Input\M-2000C\joystick" and voilà !

Edited by gemballa974

Hi folks !

Here's my X55 profile for the M2000-C.

The main difference between other profiles in this thread is that I use the "C" button on the stick as a modifier. As per the flight manual this button is used for PIP functions (special modes) BUT this allows me to bind the AP Standby on the trigger and get a bit closer to the real life HOTAS.

Then I use a hat on the throttle with the modifier to bind PIP functions.

The profile is available here :

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2149599/

attachment.php?attachmentid=150225&stc=1&d=1476644084

attachment.php?attachmentid=150226&stc=1&d=1476644084

Diapositive1.thumb.JPG.3609a34de916fede96a789cf0d270d68.JPG

Diapositive2.thumb.JPG.e5e46ed420e920e99a2e586b963b2698.JPG

Edited by mota67
Add download link for the profile

Hi gents,

here is my current setup with the old Thrustmaster F22Pro + TQS.

Sticks have been modded with MMJoy2 + Arduino to make them USB compatible.

The thumbstick on the TQS is replaced by a simple button (not in this picture).

2z9l5pl.jpg

t9tguw.jpg

The way selecting weapons in the real aircraft works is, on the throttle there is a 3 way switch. Using it you can select 3 "priority" modes.

2jqaZkn.jpg

• Priority A/A guns
  • Neutral -> return to PCA selection
  • Priority MAGIC

Great stuff. I'll have to adjust my profile to take advantage of this information. I'm curious: from the vantage of this picture, which switch is the gun position and which switch is Magic?

Great stuff. I'll have to adjust my profile to take advantage of this information. I'm curious: from the vantage of this picture, which switch is the gun position and which switch is Magic?

It is a rocker switch. It works either way. In the picture the switch is in the "PCA Selection" position.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

From pilot PoV rocker switch left is Magic, right is AA gun.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Mota67 could you please upload your Lua files for me please. I would like to try you joystick configuration.

Cheers

SD

Sure !

I uploaded it on the DCS User Files page. I will edit my first reply to add the link as soon as it is reviewed by a moderator

--

mota67

• 2 weeks later...
jojo and Zeus67

can you guys please attach your profiles in an archive too ?

See the link, it's uploaded on DCS user file

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2921786&postcount=12

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi