Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

I guess you don't Mi8 much, don't worry Ka50 doing 400 is really gonna boil your noodle.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0-50 ka 50 wiki

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B8-8 mi 8 wiki

:D correct me if i am wrong mr sofa warrior ex militia mi 8 pilot with any other jet or craft

how would mi 8 blade hold that mass that pass its limit by over 60km/h? also

DCS dosnt have material strength and other things that could possibly save heli from death

Not hard: they have teleporting missiles with unlimited range and God view radar mode... No need to name and shame we sent track to Greg and he's going to report it at ED probably (he banned the guy as soon as we reported). Too bad all our efforts of 3 hours got screwed by this cheater, got to say though that all the blues on comms refused to take off and landed after we reported that :thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Uh, the hip will easily go over 300kph coming down from the mountains. It'll shake a lot and you won't want to do any sudden inputs but it does it just fine in DCS without cheating. Go ahead and get in a hip and try it yourself.

do 50more km/h when hes limit is 250 yes in real life he might do ) depandin on hes age service time and many other factors but doin 330 on decend of 1000feet ) and flyin 5k feet i start to wounder

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0-50 ka 50 wiki

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B8-8 mi 8 wiki

:D correct me if i am wrong mr sofa warrior ex militia mi 8 pilot with any other jet or craft

how would mi 8 blade hold that mass that pass its limit by over 60km/h? also

DCS dosnt have material strength and other things that could possibly save heli from death

Your link says Ka50 can do 460km/h in a dive, did you even read it?

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

To repeat a question I I had go unanswered before, is it possible to disable the GCI from seeing missiles that have been launched?

Question is IRL would an awacs or gci SEE missile launches? Bigger ones like r33 and a54 I'd imagine but smaller fox1/3 I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

To repeat a question I I had go unanswered before, is it possible to disable the GCI from seeing missiles that have been launched?

No, the "Fog of War" setting (which is required for GCI) in the F10 View Settings options allow missiles to be seen by the GCI, but from my experience I'm not sure if they are 100% seen all the time as I have seen some sneaky attacks take place while I was GCI.

S!

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

• ED Team

guys please be respectful when posting

1.2 Forum members must treat other with respect and tolerance.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Fair enough. It's only because I've seen R27Ts that should have been a kill, only to be defeated because (What I think had happened) the GCI warned the othewise unaware pilot.

That option could be posted in DCS wishlist to have that option set in ME

That option could be posted in DCS wishlist to have that option set in ME

Yeah, I just think it's a little unfair that the GCI can spot missiles to warn pilots when the pilots themselves didn't notice a missile and the missile is something too small to be seen on a radar.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

guys please be respectful when posting

1.2 Forum members must treat other with respect and tolerance.

:thumbup:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Would it be a good thing that some strong points (some cities or some airfields) existed in Blue Flag?

I mean this quick capturing... this blitz krieg normally can't happen. I played when the campaign started one flight... I got disconnected some 40 minutes into the flight and when I had time to play again the map was almost over.

How about each side should have 1-2 strong points where the fight is guaranteed to last a lot if people are playing right?

I am saying this because seeing how the map looks I have little incentive to join... I feel like the game is over anyway... although it happened last time that the blue turned the table and won.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Can we please make the server passworded with "visit buddyspike.ddns.net teamspeak for server password" (use DDNS to get sth. like buddyspike.ddns.net for free) so there will be far less pilots who are not on teamspeak... (terrible in team red the past days with always about 3-5 CAP pilots not in TS)

Also is there a bug where Kutaisi isn't getting fuel for team red?

Wasn't the point of SimpleRadio to not use Teamspeak ? :music_whistling:

SR GCI channel is becoming the new TS lounge. I joined Red 126 on red for GCI and there were conversions about gaming PCs, Networks, Brothers wives sisters and who knows what else. I quickly tuned out so I could my RWR beeping at me