Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Heres the example of the warping aircraft happening on the server atm:

Played today shortly after midnight CEST, around 40 players on server.

I had seen similar warping problem already a few times. Everything is fine as long as other planes are relatively far. As soon they get close warping begins.

In example, while starting up plane on apron I have been observing others landing. Everything was smooth and nice until they came close. Even when taxiing and parking next to me the other planes had been warping all over the place.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Ciribob check discord pls, I wondered about M2000 slots (mentioned you there).

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

We got too many harrier normies on the blue side. Even if they bother to get on SR, they ask for tasking.... m***erf***er, how am I supposed to give you tasking when there are 5 fighter right next to your base, and 3 Ka-50s shelling it.

This post has no point in being written as the group I am addressing it to, mostly doesn't use the forums, but still.....

At least some of them do great Helicopter Sweep job, if they communicate. S! Wetmelon

Cheers ^.^

• Like 1

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Small update:

- All airbases now include Sidearms.

- We found something that could cause lag here and there, we will try to resolve it.

What is your propable best guess for it. I wouldn't ask if I would not like to know.

Thx in advance and

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW AVIONIC ENTHUSIASTS.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

We got too many harrier normies on the blue side.

Cheers ^.^

My guess is... they will get bored sooner or later and change aircraft. It is still fairly new

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

What is your propable best guess for it. I wouldn't ask if I would not like to know.

Thx in advance and

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW AVIONIC ENTHUSIASTS.

Prefer not to elaborate currently to avoid it.

Forgot to add -

- added kill messages.

What's the current stance on enabling exports for TacView recordings? I know it has been missused in the past for cheating, but is that still a problem with the built in delay option TacView offers now?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

What's the current stance on enabling exports for TacView recordings? I know it has been missused in the past for cheating, but is that still a problem with the built in delay option TacView offers now?
Good question?

+1

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

Exports will stay off for various exploits however for now TacViews of all flights are available here: https://tinyurl.com/bf-nevada-tacview

Ignore the fact it says Nevada in the link. Every flight by each user is saved and automatically uploaded after you finish your flight. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I think there needs to be something done with the balance.

Registered pilots:

423 BLUE

266 RED

I don't know if it is caused by the recent Harrier release or something else, but the way it is now - it's not fun to fly for red side. One of the solutions we thought of was to limit registered pilots number. For example make it so that the bigger side can have only 20 or 30 more pilots than the weaker one. 100 RED pilots, 130 BLUE, new guy joins, types BLUE in chat and gets response that he can't register there. Now he has two options, either wait till RED gets more people, or just register to red. Do other Red pilots see the current situation the same or am I the only one?

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aircraft : Boeing 767-300ER, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Airport : KATL

Looking at the campaign map right now it doesn't seem like RED is in trouble :D

But yeah, there is indeed a huge difference in numbers but I don't see it as something that need to be fixed. War is never balanced. You have to adjust to the situation and make the best with what you have.

Exports will stay off for various exploits however for now TacViews of all flights are available here: https://tinyurl.com/bf-nevada-tacview

Ignore the fact it says Nevada in the link. Every flight by each user is saved and automatically uploaded after you finish your flight. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I forgot about that. That works just as well :)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think there needs to be something done with the balance.

Registered pilots:

423 BLUE

266 RED

when i log in atm its mostly balanced or red has bigger numbers. Might be timezone related.

Also numbers tell you nothing about whe can make progress and whos just flying around blowing shit up.

if the blue team has Zero choppers and the red at least one....red will make progress, no matter how slow.

and finaly the side with the Clans/Squadrons/better organization will have the advantage.

good luck balancing all that :music_whistling:

while we are at it, thanks to all the GCIs who play "hearding the kittens" :)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

It doesn't seem to be working for me. Even after waiting an hour or more all the acmi files from the folder with my name are empty: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0zcyh6dj33zqc4t/AADTZz11AJKXerjd_NTNQ5fja/bolek?dl=0&lst=

Looks like there was an issue with it - fixed now and all future flights will be saved for 2 days before deletion in this folder :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

By the way, Blueflag admins, Tbilisi and Vaziani airfields give Blue unfair advantage. It takes maybe 20 seconds of flight time in TF-51 to get the airfields repaired, therefore it makes them uncapturable for Red, unless they have like 25 fighters + strikers in the area or they play PvE (like the Blue do to make progress *cough* *cough*). Why don't Red have something similar to make it fair? Novorossiysk + Gelendzhik or both Krasnodar airfields?

Why did you switch off LOS on SRS server?? (Line of sight)

it is BEST feature ever on DCS ! ! !

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence