Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

336 to 332 sign-ups

This is great!

I'll post some preliminary stuff if I have time of captures Vs population

Don't forget to join the discord too :)

Server restarts and time and season info is automatically posted there

https://discord.gg/FXBEdMH

We're going to expand the info sent there over time to include captures and other server info

Please don't keep going on the balance discussion - it'll all end in tears. The setup is what it is currently and that's how it is (for now).

Different servers cater for different needs. As it stands currently there is just no aim 120, adjust your tactics accordingly. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7bBeTekXwFlowL7HuoCHEncQowN-EaAzaicLzN_dqQ/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a breakdown of Player count vs Captured bases over the last couple of days

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I have a lot of love for the setup. It is by far my favorite server to play on both sides. Please keep doing what you do Buddyspike team :cheer3nc:- hugs and kisses

EDIT: and with the server so popular you know you're doing something right ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7bBeTekXwFlowL7HuoCHEncQowN-EaAzaicLzN_dqQ/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a breakdown of Player count vs Captured bases over the last couple of days

data p0rn...

homer-simpson-drooling-gif-7.gif

Edited by Marstiphal

I would dearly love a Mig15 vs F86, or 21 vs F5 setup! You promised it to us buddyspike, now deliver!
+1

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Air defences that are integral to bases have not been working the past couple of days. Player built Kubs do fire.

Dramatic map shifts have been both sides capitalizing on a total lack of active defenses.

Thanks for reporting, that explains that then. Nice you can see in the data when a bug appeared!

I'll look tonight and see what I can find

Maybe admins are still waiting for the new patch of dcs involving the new solution to texture management

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

First time flying around last night in winter. Seasonal rotations are very nice!

Winter is by far my favorite season to fly in up high, down low fall looks awesome!

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

So BF is starting its rounds again I.E not testing?

Sorry not yet.

Outstanding bugs:

- Long load times stops the server getting to 50+ players

- Performance issues (nearly there with those)

- Bug with repairs

- Apparently bug with air defences

Hopefully soon :)

Thanks for reporting, that explains that then. Nice you can see in the data when a bug appeared!

I'll look tonight and see what I can find

Only took a cursory glance at data so far, but very excited to dig into them later this week. As an analyst by day, it warms my heart to see you guys collecting and evaluating these data. Providing it to us is really a boon. I very much appreciate the effort.

Weird situation tonight - Batumi last blue base. Had fuel, at 87%. Had been flying F15s, Gazelles, and Hueys out of there no problem.

Then when I respawned after accidentally fragging myself (funny story about booster delay on the AIM 7), I couldn't rearm or refuel in any aircraft at Batumi. I didn't relog, but suspect it might have been because of the suicide? Maybe the ground crew was waiting on my psych eval before letting me go up again...

Air defenses were working when I got on tonight.

Only took a cursory glance at data so far, but very excited to dig into them later this week. As an analyst by day, it warms my heart to see you guys collecting and evaluating these data. Providing it to us is really a boon. I very much appreciate the effort.

Glad you like it! I'll keep posting on an ad-hoc basis and leave the raw data too if people are interested :)

Congratulations Red on a victory!

Map is reset as of now and online

I'm curious as to what data are available. Can you pick out usage statistics for aircraft, weapons, etc? Player losses by type of enemy weapon? Average time to close/capture on a particular base (time from first attack to close/capture)

Depending on what can be parsed, there might be a way to fine tune some of the force structures to adjust behaviors (e.g., FARP A switches sides 5 times per day with avg time to close being 3 minutes, conclude highly contested area and too easy to kill everything, so maybe add some more defenders, or a nearby SAM site).

So guys, I still don't understand how I'm not able to find the server on my list since beta and stable versions of 2.5 are exactly the same! What am I missing?? I miss playing on your server.. :(

it's not just you, some network problems with the hoster or the provider. The other popular servers are visible in the list. but x-com is probably enough players.

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

I don't get why on gadget only some player have registered air and ground kill while mine are not registered only take off and landings

Huh, people can look up my stats? Dang, that'll be embarrassing. But at least I know I'm winning one metric: taxiway takeoffs. I dominate the charts in that category.

Removed BVR capability because you're forced to use the 7M? Really?.

No Rage...you misread the comment.

Have a nice day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Ya know its some unresolved BS when you take the AIM-120 Away from F-15s in the name of "Fairness" yet allow Su-27s to retain off boresight capability.

This is not balancing F-15 and Su27, this in fact puts the Su27 in a worse position imo. It would seem you really don't understand how effective the 9M is in this set up.

The idea of this set up is to allow Mirage, MiG21, strikers and helos a chance to operate more effectively in this scenario, you need to stop thinking of yourself and think of how changes affect everybody.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

webtool and SRS server seems to be down

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

Should be up shortly, I've been out all day so obviously that's when it decided to die :D

First time wee hours this morning playing your server several times out in Mi-8 via Red.

SRS Channel 126 was listening to guys wrongly using the term "buddyspike" military jargon.

Hence :

https://www.google.com/search?q=BUDDYSPIKE+definition&rlz=1C1BOHD_enUS487US526&oq=BUDDYSPIKE+definition&aqs=chrome..69i57.14571j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]