Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

I prefer SRS to everything else. AGC was a fantastic recent addition.

Easy to install and use, great UI and options. It has really added a lot to the blue flag server.

I still use TS3 for comms with friends, with SRS dedicated to the full team.

I can't think of anything to change on SRS at the moment.

The SRS/Blue Flag combo has made this an entirely different sim. I cannot thank the people who've made this combo enough for the hours of intense fun.

+1

SRS is (besides 2.5) one of the best things that happened to DCS in the past! The immersion on blueflag with SRS is just perfect!

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

According to Ciribob they plan on not having airframes on both sides, he didn't say where the Hornet will end up though.

I think that's best, with all the accepted time-period issues, it is loosely based upon a fictional NATO and Warsaw Pact scenario, it's odd enough with P51s being seen buzzing around.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

You are planning to switch to a map of Hormuz ?

In the future ?

Edited by Mira73

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aircraft : Boeing 767-300ER, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Airport : KATL

I think that's best, with all the accepted time-period issues, it is loosely based upon a fictional NATO and Warsaw Pact scenario, it's odd enough with P51s being seen buzzing around.

Just imagine the tf51 is a c130 then it'll make more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just imagine the tf51 is a c130 then it'll make more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh, or C47, it being tail-dragger. I could get there if I squint through the bottom of a milk bottle.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

You are planning to switch to a map of Hormuz ?

In the future ?

Ciribob confirmed in discord that a PG server will be put up, but it'll take a few weeks after launch. I'm quite keen to see what they have in store.

Didn't the M2000C end up on both sides for a while. I'd be tempted to let both sides use it for a while or at least until the F-14 is released and then have F-14s on one side (Red) and hornets on the other (Blue).

When eventually we get the JF-17 and the F-16 it'll potentially make things easier and whilst the server does try and follow a scenario you want to encourage people to fly on both sides. Putting all the new aircraft on blue team would create a horrible server where everyone just plays blue. I agree it would be the most realistic as there are a lot of blue aircraft coming, it just wouldn't make for an entertaining environment.

Also I agree the P51s floating around is odd but I guess its that or give both sides the Huey and MI8 as not everyone has both, or are capable of flying both.

Didn't the M2000C end up on both sides for a while. I'd be tempted to let both sides use it for a while or at least until the F-14 is released and then have F-14s on one side (Red) and hornets on the other (Blue).

When eventually we get the JF-17 and the F-16 it'll potentially make things easier and whilst the server does try and follow a scenario you want to encourage people to fly on both sides. Putting all the new aircraft on blue team would create a horrible server where everyone just plays blue. I agree it would be the most realistic as there are a lot of blue aircraft coming, it just wouldn't make for an entertaining environment.

Also I agree the P51s floating around is odd but I guess its that or give both sides the Huey and MI8 as not everyone has both, or are capable of flying both.

Moving the M2000 to Red only has done wonders for the balance. It is a very popular aircraft (for good reason) and will draw people to one side or another, and has.

better the F-18 in both sides, at least untill the JF-17. M2000 is mainly an interceptor after all with meager AG capabilities, and still weakly armed for its main role

... on other note... what's with the Viggens and Harriers in FARPS? i know they were designed with that in mind, at least in part, but at least give them a chance to rearm

better the F-18 in both sides, at least untill the JF-17. M2000 is mainly an interceptor after all with meager AG capabilities, and still weakly armed for its main role

... on other note... what's with the Viggens and Harriers in FARPS? i know they were designed with that in mind, at least in part, but at least give them a chance to rearm

In two weeks when the Hornet launches, it will not be any better than the M2000 at anything. It is slower, uses more fuel and has worse Fox 1 missiles and has the same ground strike abilities as the M2000. We're gonna be bug swatting on RED, all day long :pilotfly:

In two weeks when the Hornet launches, it will not be any better than the M2000 at anything. It is slower, uses more fuel and has worse Fox 1 missiles and has the same ground strike abilities as the M2000. We're gonna be bug swatting on RED, all day long :pilotfly:

I know, but it will be just temporary, when updates begin to come F-18 will get capabilities well boosted, while M2000 still mainly an interceptor

Seriously...

Would really it be to much to ask to have SA-11s REMOVED from the map until ED fixes the Lag spikes they create when they fire?

Getting tired of flying 20-30 minutes in a helicopter only to die as I am landing when someone across the map from me flys into a SAM WEZ.

K TNX BAI

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Seriously...

Would really it be to much to ask to have SA-11s REMOVED from the map until ED fixes the Lag spikes they create when they fire?

Getting tired of flying 20-30 minutes in a helicopter only to die as I am landing when someone across the map from me flys into a SAM WEZ.

K TNX BAI

On That Note, Ciribob by any chance have you reported this to ED? I know there was a thread about this on another part of the forum but it was vague and the response was it should improve with the memory manager, that was 2 months ago. I hope ED is clearly aware of what the SA-11 is doing to/in multiplayer.

JD

AKA_MattE

Can you play as ground commander on blue flag?

You can play as GCI, but about ground commander you can move only the JTAC and the troops (with the JTAC you can also get inside it)

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Will the other BlueFlag servers get updated to 2.5.2 as well?

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hey, is something amiss with the mission? Red team's MiG-21s and Mirages can't take their countermeasure pods despite being able to a few nights ago, likewise no fuel tank availability for either. As well, I've noticed an inability to get airfields to rearm Su-25t's at Nalchik & Mozdok. I figured this would have something to do with the resupply system, but after switching around all of red's airfields, could not get countermeasures for MiG-21 anywhere.