Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Hey, is something amiss with the mission? Red team's MiG-21s and Mirages can't take their countermeasure pods despite being able to a few nights ago, likewise no fuel tank availability for either. As well, I've noticed an inability to get airfields to rearm Su-25t's at Nalchik & Mozdok. I figured this would have something to do with the resupply system, but after switching around all of red's airfields, could not get countermeasures for MiG-21 anywhere.

Nothing like the most capable with countermeasures versus the least caspable with no bags of gas or ways to evade besides terrain.

The warehouses need to be reset after the update. Obviously not intentional :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Wait, not a SINGLE M2000C on team blue? Wtf, why?? Why have they been removed?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Aha. Have you ever given thought to the idea of M2000s for both teams? :) (so i don't always have to join red to fly it, otherwise it will be red outnumbering blue 2:1 even more often, since everyone wants to fly the M2000)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Yeah, cause only like 10-20% of the OP BF players purchased the Hornet... Lol (my guess)

Please switch me to red then, so I can shoot all Hornets with my M2K :devil:

Yeah, cause only like 10-20% of the OP BF players purchased the Hornet... Lol (my guess)

I think you're underestimating here...

Good luck. They only made a total of 6 ****ing Hornet slots. There's currently 30+ F15 slots sitting empty but apparently only 6 people bought the Hornet! So ****in annoyed, BF is basically all I play these days and I can't now. Off to find another server I guess.

Good luck. They only made a total of 6 ****ing Hornet slots. There's currently 30+ F15 slots sitting empty but apparently only 6 people bought the Hornet! So ****in annoyed, BF is basically all I play these days and I can't now. Off to find another server I guess.
We're building a whole new scenario for the Hornet, with carriers on Persian Gulf. Just added a few in as a teaser as there are better servers to learn it on than BF :)

We don't want to massively change the existing scenario as layout and airframes are working well.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

We're building a whole new scenario for the Hornet, with carriers on Persian Gulf. Just added a few in as a teaser as there are better servers to learn it on than BF :)

We don't want to massively change the existing scenario as layout and airframes are working well.

Pardon my hyperbole then! Carry on! Can't wait to see what you cook up. PG runs wayyyy better than Caucauses ever did on my machine for some reason.

Carriers are now in as a test on Caucasus, ready for the new Persian Gulf we're working on!

They can be sunk.... And they will repair of the base isn't closed completely.

Good luck, Harriers, Su33s and Hornets on those landings :)

Carriers are now in as a test on Caucasus, ready for the new Persian Gulf we're working on!

They can be sunk.... And they will repair of the base isn't closed completely.

Good luck, Harriers, Su33s and Hornets on those landings :)

I only saw the two carriers, is there a Tarawa class planned or perhaps I overlooked one?

Kudos to Ciribob for putting them in as it really adds to the theatre. I really appreciate the work and time you've put in.

Plea to those with F-18s; (I have the F-18 module and chose not to use it on BF until I am familiar with it, I can aviate but that's not enough) learning how to get to grips with the F-18 may not best be done on BF, as it is currently leading to a lot of blue-on-blue, and the occasional but ridiculous declarations of 'raygun' in the text chat, again; this is not reasonable.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

I noticed the Carriers. Thanks. One thing, can you not use the sides of the landing deck to spawn in rather than a conga line. That way you can take a little heavier payload and not have to worry about someone spawning in as you roll down the deck?

Surely you line up for cat?

-edit-;

i.e. you should not be trying to use the full deck like it's an airstrip.

Edited by ouPhrontis

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Surely you line up for cat?

-edit-;

i.e. you should not be trying to use the full deck like it's an airstrip.

Why not?

I can STO with a better payload and full fuel rather than trying to take off from a FARP with a payload i cant change and dodge lamposts and telephone poles just to take off and land somewhere close to get a proper payload! Its rediculous

If your interested in a realism WWII squad, drop by our Discord.

https://discordapp.com/invite/BK7kxZx

Spawns are waiting on ED afaik - it's under heavy development.

There are two Tarawas though you'll have to cap quite far to get it. :)

Why not?

I can STO with a better payload and full fuel rather than trying to take off from a FARP with a payload i cant change and dodge lamposts and telephone poles just to take off and land somewhere close to get a proper payload! Its rediculous

Ah, 'FARP', so you're talking about an AV-8B on the LHAs, I thought you were talking about the F-18 on a Nimitz and opting out of using the cat', I just started to picture all kinds of accidents waiting to happen with people trying to use the whole deck like a strip.

When you implement the Persian Gulf map, you will still keep a server with the Caucasus map, right? I DEMAND a server with Caucasus.

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

When you implement the Persian Gulf map, you will still keep a server with the Caucasus map, right? I DEMAND a server with Caucasus.
If we have enough server capacity sure.

Feel free to donate on Patreon as we're just about break even with the current donations and new OVH server but need a lot more to bring another server online that can cope with high traffic and complicated missions.

Without donations we can't expand.

Feel free to donate on Patreon

Blue Flag is the best server from the ones I've played, but DCS multiplayer (and DCS as a whole) is not in a state for that IMO. I've gladly invested in hardware and modules (and don't repent a single bit), but currently don't play as often as I would like. That initial awe from those incredible aircraft now gave place to the realization that I have nothing to do with them... So I've postponed the purchase of the Hornet and the Persian Gulf (hopefully not for long), and would have done so even if I wasn't in a such "delicate financial situation" like I currently am.

Anyway, I can't thank you enough for putting in all the effort (and money), I certainly don't have the right to "demand" anything (like I jokingly did on the other post) but it's all just limited by DCS's own limits right now. There's time to invest and time to wait, and I will wait this one out.

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

Ah, 'FARP', so you're talking about an AV-8B on the LHAs, I thought you were talking about the F-18 on a Nimitz and opting out of using the cat', I just started to picture all kinds of accidents waiting to happen with people trying to use the whole deck like a strip.

Yea Harrier.

I have been using the Tawara and managing to STO just under MAX weight which is cool.

I just cross my fingers and hope no one spawns in as i shoot down the deck! :megalol:

If your interested in a realism WWII squad, drop by our Discord.

https://discordapp.com/invite/BK7kxZx

Yea Harrier.

I have been using the Tawara and managing to STO just under MAX weight which is cool.

I just cross my fingers and hope no one spawns in as i shoot down the deck! :megalol:

I've started to push up the throttle to max at a FARP before when someone spawned in, thankfully in part due to the turbine lag I was able to stop proceedings before it went boom.