Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

I jest of course, but now that you ask; the Sea Harrier (amongst the likes of Tornadoes and a load of others) were fitted out to carry the WE.177 . Though I think it might be a tad extreme to use these munitions on BF, hehe.

But we don't have any of these aircraft in DCS (as playable aircraft). :huh:

The only playable nuke capable aircraft currently in DCS is the MiG-21 and I think its nukes are already forbidden in BF.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I jest of course, but now that you ask; the Sea Harrier (amongst the likes of Tornadoes and a load of others) were fitted out to carry the WE.177 . Though I think it might be a tad extreme to use these munitions on BF, hehe.

But we don't have any of these aircraft in DCS (as playable aircraft). :huh:

The only playable nuke capable aircraft currently in DCS is the MiG-21 and I think its nukes are already forbidden in BF.

jest (jĕst)

n.

1. A playful or frivolous mood or manner: spoken in jest.
  2. A playful remark; a witticism or joke.
  3. A playful or amusing act; a prank.
  4. An object of ridicule; a laughingstock: "There are people ... so cruel as to make a jest of me"(Charles Dickens).

intr.v. jest·ed, jest·ing, jests

1. To make witty or amusing remarks.
  2. To act in a playful or facetious manner.

and I think its nukes are already forbidden in BF

That's the gag, I'm just being silly, clowning around.

Edited by ouPhrontis
trying not to sound rude

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

jest (jĕst)

n.

1. A playful or frivolous mood or manner: spoken in jest.
  2. A playful remark; a witticism or joke.
  3. A playful or amusing act; a prank.
  4. An object of ridicule; a laughingstock: "There are people ... so cruel as to make a jest of me"(Charles Dickens).

intr.v. jest·ed, jest·ing, jests

1. To make witty or amusing remarks.
  2. To act in a playful or facetious manner.

That's the gag, I'm just being silly, clowning around.

Oh, I did not notice that. Sorry, I'm german :music_whistling:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

@DennisGR, this is actually a problem that currently we have no control over, I know other servers are also not showing for certain people.

Currently I'm familiar with a few workarounds that can be tested -

1. check your router and windows firewall, make sure they are completely disabled for the sake of the test.

2. make sure DCS is run as administrator.

3. If you have any other applications running that might be using your network, shut them off to test if the port is simply being used.

It's being reported to ED, but I suggest whoever cannot see or connect to the server to check his routing to EDs main server - 91.134.1.104 and report it to ED.

I can ping ED's main server, but still cannot see BF, running with admin privileges on latest beta with firewall disables. :cry:

Interestingly, the server appears and I can join it only when it is empty. :huh:

I also can't see any of the BF servers except the Nevada one (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209500https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209500).

Ciribob suggested that some ISPs might filter out huge UDP packets, which are caused by the huge amount of slots in BF, but that makes me wonder if BF Nevada has less slots than BF Normandy?

Tornado3 small.jpg

Alright, I fixed my problems now and can finally play on BF again. :)

But what is the status on BF Normandy and BF Nevada? Both servers are not showing up and their web gadgets are down.

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The PG server seems to be down. The web gadget is stuck at 2:55:00 and the server doesn't show up in the server list anymore.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Map is finished and Ciribob out of the country, I guess we need to be patient.

Server is back up and no, the campaign is not finished.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Down again? Its still Open Beta right? At least it was 4hs ago

Looks like the server is still running on the Stable. Any plans to update BF to the Beta?

Tornado3 small.jpg

Down again? Its still Open Beta right? At least it was 4hs ago

Cribob stated on discord that Friday would be the earliest before he could update the server to the new beta. As of now it’s on “stable.”

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cribob stated on discord that Friday would be the earliest before he could update the server to the new beta. As of now it’s on “stable.”

TJ

I see, thanks for sharing the intel here. :thumbup:

So, now is Friday, the patch is out, will BF run on the beta again now?

Tornado3 small.jpg

Don't know where he got this friday date as an update to the BF server, but Ciri has been on a holiday and has said to be back by Tuesday

So still no beta update for BF? :(

Tornado3 small.jpg

Awesome, thanks!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hey BS team, 6 of my friends had a lot of fun on PG last night. Server was stable, I only noticed two funny warp events, nothing like the old days where it got pretty bad. Performance was great, things seemed to work, players were playing, was an impressive server. The layout and farp distancing was beautiful and more fun than original Caucasus, partly due to geography and partly due to design. Just wanted to say that and thanks for it.

Is PG going to become a main event and will you be updating some docs for minor differences? (Destroyers were a fun surprise, no fuel targets and fuel changes caught me out and the F10 give life back also surprised me. Could use a PAK rundown online somewhere for reference, now that the gadget has changed to google maps)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Hey BS team, 6 of my friends had a lot of fun on PG last night. Server was stable, I only noticed two funny warp events, nothing like the old days where it got pretty bad. Performance was great, things seemed to work, players were playing, was an impressive server. The layout and farp distancing was beautiful and more fun than original Caucasus, partly due to geography and partly due to design. Just wanted to say that and thanks for it.

Is PG going to become a main event and will you be updating some docs for minor differences? (Destroyers were a fun surprise, no fuel targets and fuel changes caught me out and the F10 give life back also surprised me. Could use a PAK rundown online somewhere for reference, now that the gadget has changed to google maps)

Glad you liked it. You should try Caucasus too, the switch to new hardware for that server has made a huge difference.

For Pak numbers, hover mouse on the live map for PG, it'll give all the info you need.

There will eventually be a a modified SOP and overlay for PG online gadget but not for a while due to time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Now we have these great new rain effects is it possible to have some different weather rather than just dry and bright?

+1

And night missions pls!

Tornado3 small.jpg

+1 for the rain.

Speaking of weather: On PG map some desert like temperatures would be nice (20° in Dubai seems little cold :) )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup: