ATC

craigw

is there any word on improvements to the ATC in this sim. I've (A) had wingmen collide with other aircraft while taxiing, (B) been OK'd to taxi when other aircraft are clearly in my way © had to repeat requests to takeoff (D) been inbound with my wings hanging off and wanted to call in an emergency landing but there is no option (a few emergency vehicles waiting around the run way would be a nice touch by the way)....etc etc....

also, it would be nice to be able to ask others in the flight what stores they have left (I'm talking single player gaming here).

cheers

C

• Like 1

Agreed on all accounts.

The entire ATC handling is supposed to get a major rework, but I'm not really up-to-date on the schedule; haven't read anything about it in a while.

Basically, AFAIK ED are aware that this needs major work, but I wouldn't hazard a guess as to when it's going to be available.

Truthfully I am so used to that I've found my ways of working around this. For taxi, take off, landing I am setting up schedule, often combined with triggers....

Anyway I agree with the above. As for emergency vechicles at least fire trucks are included ;)

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Having ATC busy directing traffic that you cannot see, doesn't strike me as being all that wonderful.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

severs with real life atcs like in fsx would be freakin A too.

For example like this? (See rom 00:30 until 10:00

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

• 4 weeks later...

"Umm, Lion 8-9 say altitude? Verify at flight level 1-8-0?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

There are improvements in the pipeline...

That has been in the pipeline for quite some time. Not bitching because I never expected anything before v2.5 at the earliest.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: