F-104

Draco

doing a little warm-up modeling... being an FX guy I don't do much hard surface modeling anymore. this is two days work. i have to tweak some things before I freeze it and start cutting into it and detailing it out.

f-104wipg.jpg

What ever happened to that Mig-21 project? Someone was working on it and it was beautiful. Could someone try to contact that person again to let him know about the plugin and such.

Some time ago I spoke with ED about MiG-21 project, they told me that the model didn't correspond to ED standards, there were also some discrepancies with the original aircraft. But if the author brought up the model to the standards, it probably would be included into LO. It seems to me that the same could be done with F-104, despite the fact, that it is not in service in LO countries any more as well as MiG-21.

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

Dunno much about 'MiG-21 bis' project that guy was working on but I'd like to have it in game. It was made before plugin release and author was already into animating moving parts. It might be the reason why it didn't correspond to ED standards.

I also can't seem to find that particular thread here at LockOn.ru anymore! Just like it disappeared or was deleted!

MiG-21 maybe does not fit into LOFC timeframe but it's the world's topselling aircraft. Over 13,000 were made and it would be nice form ED to pay it a hommage. On the other hand it's still used in many aviations of the world.

Sorry for stealing the thread but you guys mentioned Fishbed...

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]