su30sm download website

Woo great it flies but... All color schemes are in Russian, and there is no liveries what so ever. Least you can arm them in the mission spawned. Do you mind if I upload a JSGME ready version?

Also, flaps don't work. I guess there's no animation for them? :/

KAB-500kr's work. Just aim very carefully on the center crosshair, the bomb will correct itself to that point.

Edited by CrippledHex

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tested this mod in 1.5.5 open beta?

I tried it in open beta by creating a mission in the ME where I start cold at Kutasi, but very time I click fly, I load into the aircraft's cockpit and able to look around briefly for a second while experiencing EXTREME stutters and than everything just freezes and the only way to exit is to use the task manager.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar or is it just me?

I was thinking this is probably because the Flanker has been updated recently and the mod is still using the previous version of the cockpit and FM files, but I am not sure what I would have to change in order for it to match the new version. Any feedback would be highly appreciated as I really love this mod.

Thanks a lot guys.

yup...I have the same problem,hopefully they will update it to 1.5.5

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.