Vegas Rendering Codec?

jonnyB3

Hey guys i got another problem for you to solve,

I have been given divX by Tornado and a crack for it...Yet everytime i use it to render the quality goes down. Now see when i dont use that codec and just use the defult one were it makes the files HUGE, the resolution is great. I need great resolution with this codec in gear! Has anyone got any other codecs or could solve this problem?

Moderator doesnt like it :(

OMG... :doh:

:megalol:

PS What's wrong with xViD?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Don't get me wrong...

My joke is about a particular word in your post that is quite "banned" on these forums.

Maybe a slight edit should do the trick ;) .

As for the codec I use Xvid codec when I need to do a small movie. I am not acustomed with DivX settings.

A good start would be here I think: http://forum.doom9.org/forumdisplay.php?f=56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

The quality.

I guess the best way to solve your problem would be 1st to get acquainted with the DIVX settings personally - there should be some DIVX FAQs and manuals on the web.

Basically it's all about "bitrate" and "speed/quality" sliders. And i would recommend you to learn the "multipass" rendering mode - the common way for mpeg-4 codecs to achieve the best results in the quality/size ratio.

So - read and try, and then feel free to ask here any _specific_ question on encoding process :)