• GBU-12
  • GBU-10
  • MK-82S x2
  • MK-82 x2
  • CBU-97
  • CBU-105
  • CBU-103

BQxKccl.jpg

I Originally had plans of making my own missile and I managed to get it working and was able to load/fire and make it follow the laser but problem was the Textures were missing when it was loaded onto the Pylons.

So it was Invisible but once the missile was fired the textures were there.

If someone knows why this happens PM me with the explanation would like to to know ... Thx

So ... with that still being the problem I decided to resurrect good 'ol AGM-65E

Its working alright

Known Issues

• If you lose the lock soon after you fire the missile it will probably go to space or smash into the ground ... :dunno:
  • After couple of seconds when the missile is fired you can switch lock or reset Shval and it will go to the last known position that was pointed with the Laser
  • Laser can Over-heat and missile will ether go to the last target or fail to track
  • When loading More then 1 Maverick per Pylon will not select the other Mavericks on the opposite side, You have to press the Selection button again after the missiles are fired to fire the other ones
  • When you're Trying to fire Mavs to close to your position "X" will appear on the HUD ... You have to use Manual Launch if you want to launch Mavs this way.

Can't think of any other issues but at least It's fun ... You can play around with it and maybe you'll find some issues that I haven't

Few Image Examples

Album -> http://imgur.com/a/s4III

File will be Attached to this Post

JSGME Ready

Weapons ~~ Ka-50 ~ Mavericks v2.rar

Edited by Rlaxoxo
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
but problem was the Textures were missing when it was loaded onto the Pylons.

So it was Invisible but once the missile was fired the textures were there.

If someone knows why this happens PM me with the explanation would like to to know ... Thx

I have also encountered this problem, I've found it to happen in two cases: a) If you declare the weapon shape multiple times for different variations in the same lua. Try using a temporary placeholder shape for other variations to see if this cures the problem, or b) set use_full_connector_position = false in the aircraft.lua.

"The only replacement for a Buccaneer is a Buccaneer".

• 3 years later...
Any chance you might be updating this mod?

Still works and is good fun but breaks a bunch of stuff.

Sry but I can't really get the free time to fix my old mods, I get tons of requests and way to much stuff has changed over the years that it's not a simple fix anymore.

:-/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit