Bröllopsfilm 1967

Cobra847

One of the best teasers ive seen. Got me right in mood. Hope its not gonna be long. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shot at 45 seconds when the light sweeps over the cockpit it reveals what appears to be blank grey textures where the instrument markings should be... the exterior appears to be in a similar state.

But my guess is these renders are old and they've had this video hanging around for a while.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

The shot at 45 seconds when the light sweeps over the cockpit it reveals what appears to be blank grey textures where the instrument markings should be... the exterior appears to be in a similar state.

But my guess is these renders are old and they've had this video hanging around for a while.

Stylistic choice. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Yeah, this, and a bit of
. :thumbup:

The music reminded me of Hotline Miami, awesome!

It's all of a genre called Retro Electro. There's loads of great music of that style! :D

If you want more, check the spotify list in my sign. (it has both Blood Dragon soundtrack, Hotline Miami stuff and much more)

P.S., Leatherneck: I still want your trailer music -.-'

It's all of a genre called Retro Electro. There's loads of great music of that style! :D

If you want more, check the spotify list in my sign. (it has both Blood Dragon soundtrack, Hotline Miami stuff and much more)

Good playlist Jarlerus, sub! I hope the song in the teaser is the official Viggen theme song in the sim.

Edited by JaNk0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good playlist Jarlerus, sub! I hope the song in the teaser is the official Viggen theme song in the sim.

+1

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great teaser. But viggen cockpit and its radar screen... :music_whistling:

hal_9000_1.jpg~c200

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Why thank you!

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.

So official announcement on the 28th, pre release videos and sale on the 11th Nov then release on the 9th Dec?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

You have just opened the door to a new musical world for me. This stuff is freakin awesome. :pilotfly:

I also hope this tune from their teaser will be the official soundtrack for Viggen. I have to say the MiG-21 music is a bit meh...

Sent from my cheap Walmart Straight Talk phone using Google Chrome.