Bröllopsfilm 1967

Cobra847

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone have a name of the video's music?

I listein this genre in my car (especially great when I drive 1200 km at night). Great experience driving on German's highways without limits :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Given that video games found their identity in the 80s, it's only suiting that synth goes so well with them.

So does anyone have a name of the video's music?

I listein this genre in my car (especially great when I drive 1200 km at night). Great experience driving on German's highways without limits :D

Do you also have the Hoff riding shotgun?

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Given that video games found their identity in the 80s, it's only suiting that synth goes so well with them.

Do you also have the Hoff riding shotgun?

Gosh, Kung Fury is one of the best comedies I've ever watched. Couldn't stop laughing while wacthing it. It is another fine swedish product indeed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Alis Aquilae Aut Pax Aut Bellum"

Veritech's DCS YouTube Channel

Gosh, Kung Fury is one of the best comedies I've ever watched. Couldn't stop laughing while wacthing it. It is another fine swedish product indeed!

Kung Fury was amazing. Pure brilliance. I made the mistake of making it a workout watch while I was doing cardio, one day.

That was a mistake. :lol:

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

They won't release that thing soon.

-Spacehamster rule: at least 8 months between first official showing and release.

- They won't interfere with the imminent Spitfire release. Either because they do not want to or because they can't because of contracts.

-The plane is shown without texture work. Means it is still far away from release.

-They would not go for elaborate teaser videos if they had something more complete to show.

-LN own estimates on anything have always been at least a year off.

• Like 1

Correct me if I am wrong but here in Germany we still have 2 Months and 10 Days till the end of 2016. :D

Spacehamster, in my eyes your posts seem to be just troll action. If thats your intension, go do your trolls elsewhere, here you'll just hit walls of disregard. At least on my side...

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red