Bröllopsfilm 1967

Cobra847

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the video at the end btw whats the whole marrige thing is cobra getting married on that date to? LOL

Most likely someone's father. Cobra is 25 years old and the rest of the team looks young too.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

So, it says 28:11:00

Which is 5 weeks away. I still do not believe that they will release it just like that. There would be first sneak peeks and interviews on flight sim sites weeks and months ahead to boost PR. Them silently releasing it like that on that day, only visible to a few people reading a forum would be bad marketing.

My guess, either nothing, or they will just "reveal" the viggen with a distant pre-order date in 2017

So, it says 28:11:00

Which is 5 weeks away. I still do not believe that they will release it just like that. There would be first sneak peeks and interviews on flight sim sites weeks and months ahead to boost PR. Them silently releasing it like that on that day, only visible to a few people reading a forum would be bad marketing.

My guess, either nothing, or they will just "reveal" the viggen with a distant pre-order date in 2017

They said last year (or something) that there'd be a relatively short pre-release PR cycle. Even if Viggen gets released on November 28th, they still have several weeks to release proper trailers, do interviews, previews etc.

The fact that LNS released a teaser now would indicate a release before Christmas, though maybe we'll have to wait two more weeks™.

Also, for you who wondered, this is the music in the video:

https://audiojungle.net/item/80s-trailer/13615922?s_rank=1

(Posted by LN on YT)

I'm content with that I know, but a bit disappointing it's not a whole track ^^

Edited by Jarlerus
  • Like 1

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think Spacehamster is entirely wrong here even though he's clearly trolling. Cobra did say that there would be a relatively short time between announcement and release but he also did say that there would be "months" spent on marketing after the release crunch was over.

Nothing was revealed in this week's newsletter. Next Friday is the 28th. If nothing is mentioned there either I'm just going to assume there will be nothing until the 28th of November (as hinted). Since Nov 28th isn't a Friday I believe it's just going to be an announcement and maybe pre-order opening and then an actual release maybe a month or two after that. It is worth keeping in mind though that Cobra seems to be an incurable time optimist and keeps overshooting deadlines over and over.

Edited by renhanxue

Or that line of numbers in the video means nothing at all, and Cobra&co are laughing their heads of at all this guesswork :)

What does it matter when DCS:Viggen will be released? We all want it to be ASAP and bug free. Two incompatible wishes, unfortunately.

The pre-release guessing is exactly the same thing we were doing during the pre-xmas period as kids. We were wondering and guessing what we might get for xmas. It helped keeping us busy while we waited, longing for xmas eve. The only difference is that xmas eve has a set date :)

So, two weeks™, Cobra being an optimist, Spacegerbils looking for proof... We've all seen it before, long before there was flightsims on computers ;)

In the end, there's nothing we can do but wish. Santa holds all the cards :D

According to Wikipedia the official start of manufacturing of the Aircraft for Sweden, April of 1968. The first sighting of the aircraft was 1967. Their possible release is Nov 28. The Marriage Video is a good way to announce this.:thumbup:

Edited by VIKBELL
added info

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Was it so that we`re getting gunpods of some sort?

AJS-37 has no internal gun sadly.

But we will get the 30mm ADEN gunpods, two can be mounted on the fuselage and (iirc) they don't take up pylons that can be used for anything else.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

AJS-37 has no internal gun sadly.

But we will get the 30mm ADEN gunpods, two can be mounted on the fuselage and (iirc) they don't take up pylons that can be used for anything else.

Yeah I know about internal gun missing, but thinking of something more specific. Pics + some sort of spec sheet/or manual.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah I know about internal gun missing, but thinking of something more specific. Pics + some sort of spec sheet/or manual.

http://www.x-plane.org/home/urf/aviation/img/malmen76/37arm-01.jpg

second from the right.

150rpg, 3degrees downwards pointing iirc.

mounted on the inner wing stations, not the fuselage ones.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?