Three "new" tutorial videos

Hi folks,

A quick note to let you know that I've uploaded 3 tutorials converted to video.

They are:

• Carrier Quals: Landing :: This is the original LOMAC tutorial converted to video. Although there have been some changes to the looks of the Flaming Cliffs ILS HUD, all the basics of a carrier landing remain the same.

• Chris Warren's Pop Up and Dive Toss Bombing :: Again the original tutorial converted to video to make it more easily accessible. (And thanks to Zaelu for making the conversion.)

• Aerial Refueling: The Hose and Drogue System :: This video actually contains some new material. The original LOMAC tutorial is presented intact with an additional section for Flaming Cliffs, since the two experiences are now very different.

Enjoy.

Rich

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thank you Ironhand. I benefit a lot from your tutorials. Now I can watch the videos anytime when I feel rusty.

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

Chris Warren's voice overs are excellent. He sounds like my old instructor. Erm, not saying "he's" old...oh never mind.

I always have your tutorials to hand on a laptop IH.

This our hobby - not our job - if we are not having a laugh, we're doing it wrong. - Rats

Chris Warren's Pop Up and Dive Toss Bombing :: Again the original tutorial converted to video to make it more easily accessible. (And thanks to Zaelu for making the conversion.)

I'm definitely getting this one. Cheers, Ironhand. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

Well lets be clear here.... I'm guessing that everyday (as of October 2006) at least 40 people buy LockOn gold. Of those I'm guessing the vast majority give up the game very soon after. Thats not really a huge problem (the game just wont satisfy some.) But what Ironhand does in his videos is help those people that are hooked a little bit, understand the game more. Cheers

again, Ironhand... anything else in the pipeline? lol

Thanks guys,

I've been trying to convert some older tutorials to video so that they're accessible to everyone regardless of which sim version you're flying. A number of them remain appropriate whether you're in a LOMAC or FC cockpit.

169th_Fudd,

My next project is to convert some of the SU-25T specific tutorials. The Orientation tutorial is first on the agenda. But it's a long tutorial and the file sizes are distressingly large. So I might have to play around with that one more. I also have a some vignettes that I'm thinking of converting--a few things that I recorded for fun. If I add a rudimentary voiceover, some of those might be informative.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Excellent work Ironhand. I have always benefited from your videos and tutorials. Heck I just enjoy watching them for the heck of it. You are a real student of this sim. Looking forward to the stuff you are currently working on.

SailorDoc

SailorDoc

ASRock Dual Series Mobo

AMD 4600 Dual Core

OCZ 2gig 3200 DDR II

ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video

ViewSonic A90f monitor

8in. Touch Screen w/TouchBuddy

Cougar HOTAS

CH Pro Pedals