Ghosts and Thunder

Cobra847

Ed is not going that way ( I hope so)

Why anybody would chose a plane or another? Because they like it, if they like both they buy both. End of the story, if ED thinks that we buy because of "it is new" , well ED I have some bad news.

I have my standards, but I'll buy a plane because it's new

I am totally uninterested in trainer planes, I'm not interested in turbo prop planes either because they're just A-10s basically, but WW2 planes like the spitfire are awesome, same with new and old fighter jets.

Edited by Hadwell

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a day one buy for me. Excellent.

But the "live feed" was too short, not live, at least what I saw, I think they shouldn't have promote this that much and create false expectations.

Edit: we have nice news here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=177953

Edited by JorgeIII

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.