[REPORTED]latest patch: cursor dissappears

dooom

flew the su33 today with another fella in multiplayer.. after a few chat inputs/ radio calls i noted my cursor was no longer visible thus making f10 or menue selections quite difficult.

the cursor remained invisible even after i crashed which made it hard to exit the client. I also noted the cursor remained invisible at the MP server list and main DCS GUI.

restarting fixed the problem. I cannot reproduce yet but my flight partner in the su33 on the server also ran into the issue as well so it is not isolated to my gameplay.

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Can Confirm this, was also multiplayer cursor disappears after some time exit the game was quiet hard after courser works but was invisible.

Second member TS have the same thing.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Yeah it's borked DCS MP for the weekend otherwise

OS:Win10 Home CPU:i7 3770K 3.5(@4.3GHz) COOLER:ZalmanCNPS10X-PERFORMA MOBO:GigabyteGA-Z77X-UD5H SSD#1:SamsungEVO850Pro 500GB SSD#2:SanDisk240GB HDD:2x Seagate2TB GFX:GigabyteGTX670 WF3 2GB OC1058MHz RAM:16GB 16000MHz DDR3 KEYB'Ds:Corsair K95/MS SidewinderX4 MOUSE:LogitechG700s MON:2x ASUS 24” ROUTER:ASUS RT-N66U DarkKnight INTERWEBS:Fibre152Mbps/12Mbps JOYSTICK:TM T16000m Modded THROTTLE:TM TWCS HEADTRACK:TrackIR5Pro

Yes this is also happening to me. At random times, could not figure out what triggers it. Sometimes it`s happening a long time after you connect to a server, other times straight after you log on. I have not tried all the planes but the 21, and m2k get this bug.