I wish:

runny

That ED would fix the multitudes of game breaking bugs that we've all learned to just accept and deal with for the last... well since I started playing this game over 3 years ago.

We all know what the bugs are.. squish them already. Let's have some meaningful improvements instead of the slew of new half-baked content.

Players have been asking for the same stuff for years. Why is it so hard?

care to elaborate?

From my view ED isnt just throwing new content out the door for DCS. there are bug fixes all the time, some of them so small i never even noticed. When it comes to 3rd parry developers, you cant blame them, as they are only supposed to create new content, and do not actually work on improving the game. hence how the only have development license.

the new EDGE engine has brought many improvements. It has done more than make boost the game's graphics, or render process with DX11. IT actually ran better on my hardware than the older DX9 based engine. And none of the modules ive bought (save for the veo Hawk) have felt like they are half finished or in a unacceptable state. ID have to say that beta modules like the F5E beta or M2000C, are very functional for early/ beta type release, at least from my perspective.

Multiplayer is also smoother since 1.5, nice changes in game's UI, and its positive that we now have a single launcher for DCS instead of a separate singleplay and multiplayer. Many are very much looking forward to the DCS 2.5 which will merge 1.5 and 2.0 alpha.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD