[Help] Mission 2

Hi all, i have a problem here in mission 2, i scort the chinooks to waypoint of disembark, but the chinooks only fly to the waypoint and do not land in the blue smoke.... so the mission not go ahead... i miss something?

At the moment i think it's the best! Dlc Campaign, great work and history.

Souvenirs from your friends in Brazil, our F-5 update to hotas and digital painel rules!

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

Hi all, i have a problem here in mission 2, i scort the chinooks to waypoint of disembark, but the chinooks only fly to the waypoint and do not land in the blue smoke.... so the mission not go ahead... i miss something?

At the moment i think it's the best! Dlc Campaign, great work and history.

Souvenirs from your friends in Brazil, our F-5 update to hotas and digital painel rules!

Hello,

Let me take alook, maybe the helo bug which affected a few other missions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the attention, I hope they correct it in some urgent patch!

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

I wonder if there'll be any news tomorrow about a patch? Frustrating not being able to play either of the new A-10 campaigns.

Fingers crossed man, I hear ya, I'm hoping for a fix soon.

Hey ! Thats good news. Happy to be able to continue this great campaign !

Testing all missions today, will post results let me know how everything is working. Thanks for the support guys.

I flew mission 2 today and i had the same problem with the Chinooks not landing in the past. After the last update everything was working fine

I'll test mission 2 tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
It's really annoying that they brake something with every patch. I just found out, that you can manually revert to a prior version of the game where everything still works.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

I reverted to DCS 1.5.5.59992 and the campaing works again. I guess thats the only thing one can do to play singleplayer campaigns atm.

Todays patch should have fixed the above issue, please report back if it hasn't.

• 4 months later...