Troop transport and JTAC issues

1.) The first issue I've noticed is in my Mirage, gbu-12's won't release when running a jtac mission. Everything is the same as before the upgrade and everything worked perfectly before. The gbu's do release when using the hud in the normal method to lock a ground target but wont after going thru the full jtac routine. I can't seem to track down if something has been added to this process. All other weapons normal.

2.) Ground troops wont embark onto either my huey or mi8 as they did without fail before. I hit the descent command and they don't give me the usual "roger" and climb on. They stare at me thru the cockpit glass and its rather disconcerting!

Anyone else noticing these bugs?

I noticed my jtac gbu issues happening after the last upgrade and I've searched for answers but found nothing. I apologize if I overlooked it somewhere. The weird thing is its happening in my DCS Nevada map after that last upgrade as well. Was there an upgrade to the Mirage that I somehow missed that could be causing this? Is there an extra procedure to the whole litany of things ya gotta do before a jtac release?

Thanks! I'm happy to see mouse control restored to huey gunners with track IR altho it takes some fiddling with the rshift T command to get the proper gunner view.