476th Range Objects Mod

It seems the 476th range targets mod isn´t working well anymore with the new 1.5.5.

The objets are a little below terrain level and this causes image distorsion and an unpleasent transparent effect through the cockpit view when you have the objetcs in front.

Any chance form 476th team to fix it?

It´s a must for any squadron activity.

2BYSECJ.jpg

ggNhw3R.jpg

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hmm... used them Saturday without the issues you all are showing. Range objects mod, Ranger79 mod, light AAA mod, the complete mod with all the tents and oil platforms etc, fire objects mod. All at the same time and no issues.... maybe one of those other mods canceled out what you all are seeing with just the range objects...?

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

I think so.

The problem must be that now in 1.5.5 this range objects are a little below terrain and this causes graphic distorsions like the visibility through canopy one.

Also the sea waves are seeing moving through terrain near the coast were the terrain is low enough.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I passed on the info, we're almost exclusively flying in 2.0 so no estimated time for correction.

In the future, any issues with this mod should be posted on the 476th website to ensure a timely response. The developer of this mod is no longer a part of these forms.

Edited by Snoopy

Has anyone found a possible fix that could be made from the user's side (either graphic setting or lua file edit)?

Unfortunately for all of us, it's not the graphics setting. It's how DCS renders things.

Jokingly inside the group one of our members tagged it with "New HMCS system that is in development".

Fun intended :D

Aviate - Navigate - Communicate

The Fix is Likely 3DS Max Settings Based... Not Something you can fix in LUAs

(Alpha Channel Z Priority etc)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 2 weeks later...
Like ED, when we have an update we'll provide one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Snoopy...

Any chance the repaired version will include the 62 Range city area? Been working to fill that in myself and I fear it was all for nought.

Thanks for all you guys do.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hey Snoopy...

Any chance the repaired version will include the 62 Range city area? Been working to fill that in myself and I fear it was all for nought.

Thanks for all you guys do.

Sierra

That was the original plan but not 100% sure now. This is at least the second time something has changed in DCS World that caused issues with these objects so not sure if/when they'll make it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...