Anyone able to get the Android CDU program to work?

I've been trying to get this CDU program for Androids working, and I'm simply clueless I think. I'm guessing I just don't know enough about how to export maybe.

You can get it from a couple different places, there's just the app from the Play store, or someone has bundled it up with the Export.lua and put it up here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2132690/

I'll attach the Export.lua below as well.

For 1.5.5 this doesn't work at all. For 2.0, I can get it to display the CDU screen, but none of the buttons work. I do have the correct IP:port set in the lua file.

So, I'm just curious if anyone else has this working properly and can point out why? Or anyone knowledgeable in this area can point me on the right direction on what I need to learn to get this working. I'd love to have a CDU on my tablet, but so far no good.

Export.lua

Edited by Bahnzo

I've tried it and yes it does work. Follow the step by step in the .readme to the T.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Ok, I have this working now, here's how in case anyone needs to know.

In the Export.lua file this line needs to be commented out. It should be right at the top of the file.

os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric")

simply put two dashes "--" in front of that line and save. Read this fix with the Helios stuff, seems the new update is causing problems.