pure client is required...

fitness88

When I enter the multiplayer room I have green for integrity check but after pressing the briefing button and entering the game I get pure client is required.

I have some modifications but why do I get denied entry into a mission after passing the integrity check?

Using DCS v.1.5.5

Thank you.

Servers Can Stupilate More files than what the Integrity Check Looks for using plugins

Zip and Attach your /Saved Games/DCS/Logs Folder.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Servers Can Stupilate More files than what the Integrity Check Looks for using plugins

Zip and Attach your /Saved Games/DCS/Logs Folder.

These are the 2 files causing the failure to pass:

scripts/aircrafts/_common/cockpit/kneeboard/device/init.lua

scripts/aircrafts/_common/cockpit/viewporthandling.lua

This one happens when you adjust the kneeboard size/position with kneeboard builder, do you happen to have used that recently? If so, you need to restore the original files, kneeboard builder creates automatic backups by adding "_original" to the names.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

This one happens when you adjust the kneeboard size/position with kneeboard builder, do you happen to have used that recently? If so, you need to restore the original files, kneeboard builder creates automatic backups by adding "_original" to the names.

I have the originals, I'm using JSGME mod organizer.

Yes I have tried restoring the originals and the issue goes away...but I like a larger kneeboard on my left screen. Is there anyway to keep my mods and pass the integrity check?