Mi-8 Gunner Controls

Incase anyone is under the illusion that a HMG will not be that powerful check out the video

This will be a powerful weapon to use in DCS ,light armour will run in fear when the mighty eight shows up now:thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Incase anyone is under the illusion that a HMG will not be that powerful check out the video

This will be a powerful weapon to use in DCS ,light armour will run in fear when the mighty eight shows up now:thumbup:

Heyo Cibit, they already started running in fear from me ages ago :>

s5i9vNQ.jpg

OT: Looking forward to this!

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.

re: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2956447&postcount=27

Fond memories!

reminds me of USA M-60 light machine gun (not so light if you got to carry the thing out on bivouac).

I was with a Navy construction outfit. We had to re-qualify on weapons on a yearly basis, usually using the Marines' firing ranges.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Realy happy about we getting some Door Mounted Machineguns on the MI-8, but the KORD is realitive new Machine Gun for the age of the MI-8. Would be not the long in service of Soviet/Russian NSV heavy Machinegun a better choice of the Service Live of the MI-8?

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Realy happy about we getting some Door Mounted Machineguns on the MI-8, but the KORD is realitive new Machine Gun for the age of the MI-8. Would be not the long in service of Soviet/Russian NSV heavy Machinegun a better choice of the Service Live of the MI-8?

Just squint harder. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess it's the same thing as with S-5 rockets. They might still be common sight on older, export variants of Mi-8, but haven't been used by Russians for many years, so we don't have them in BST module, which is supposed to represent armament standard of the last decade.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

A short news sequence from last year about the russian air operations in the Middle-East, featuring a focus on the Mi-24P.

Of particular interest are the loading of the cannon, the glimpse into the troop compartment and the fact, that the russians still use (or used at that particular time & place, at the end of 2015) the original, unmodified configuration of the Mi-24P in frontline service. (full-length wings, retractable undercarriage).

EDIT: Whoops, I meant to post this in the Mi-24 thread. Mea culpa, please move post accordingly, thanks.

Edited by Buren

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3.5 years of early access era has now ended :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

3 Years 2 Months and 6 Days of inmense enjoying with the Mi-8.

No matter Early , Beta, Alpha or Release.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hello guys,

Please can you tell me if it's possible to use the rear gun ?

I can use the side gun but not the rear gun, one idea ?

Thanks, Skull.

Same question.

I think is not possible, and also the AI is not firing from the rear position no matter the ROE i use. The lateral gunner is working perfect both human controlled or AI controlled.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi again,

Thanks Esac, maybe we must wait the futur upgrade ?

Thanks, Skull.