Mi-8 Gunner Controls

Rear gunner works fine - in respect that he is shooting (not necessarily hitting the target though). Just make sure that the helicopter is positioned in a way that the gunner has an angle on the target.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so can anyone clarify this for me?

I'm using the gunner mode where mouse controls gun movement and TIR controls head movment.

In UH1h head movement is totally independent of gun/mouse movement, but in Mi8 my head centre axis is rotating with gun position (though TIR still controls head movement but not completely indepenant), which makes gunning more difficult than it needs to be.

Is this the same for everyone or do i have a control setting wrong somewhere?

Thx

• 4 years later...
On 12/4/2016 at 12:07 AM, PilotMi8 said:

We have not planned it (required costs are, but little use: how we think - player want to try just one time)

It will be very useful to get from you track with bug!

Maybe once you finally add 3-player multicrew for Mi-8 you will revisit the idea of a player-controlled rear 7.7mm machine gun? Please consider my suggestion I really want multicrew for Mi-8.