Reluctant Wingman II

Spudman

Reluctant Wingman 2: AI Boogaloo

Jokes aside, make sure you're transmitting over the UHF Radio, as that seems to be the only one AI will respond on. Otherwise.. we may be dead in the water with AI wingmen until ED fixes what could potentially be wrong.

I never had problems with this before the latest update.

Not exactly sure what's going on then. I rarely fly with AI.. your best bet is to keep trying things and open a report to ED. Sorry to hear about this problem.

Well right now I'm flying the "Georgian Hammer" campaign so I don't have a choice but to fly with a wingman.

I have had the A10C from it's first days and the relationship between us and the wingmen and the whole flight team has always been spotty at best. There are times after patches where they're spot on and obey every command with no problems, and there are times (like after the latest updates to 1.5 and 2) when everything that you need from them fall on deaf ears. It's pretty frustrating and it's nothing new to DCS.

I suppose that it'll get fixed again in the future......hopefully sooner than later.

• Like 1

My problem is not my wingman. It is getting sead or cap aircraft to respond. I'm still learning this sim and I have easy comms check marked. When I request one of those flights I get no response at all even though they are not blacked out in the comms menu screen. Awacs and atc respond.