Saitek X55 does not work

Hi,

i have tried everything but my X-55 still does not work. The SAITEK software that MUST be used (or you cant map in any way two way swithces or sliders) does not work. I got Win 10 and Steam versionme of DCS Flaming cliffs and add-ons but i just can map any button of my joystick. I deleted all in game button setting, used the delete option, changes key settings, used SAITEK software but when in game my mappings are not working. Got the same problem with other flight sim.

Anyone got win 10, steam game versions and X-55 that works?

I created new mapping profiles and saved them...in the Saitek software you can actually see if they are working and my mappings where good. For example i mapped the thrust controls and triend in the test menu of the software and they worked...but not in game. The problme is not mapping command but is that those commands, when in game do not work. It should work like in this video

but it do not.

I suppose i got correctly installed drivers

Edited by Gamer82

Hi , I have the x-55 since 2 years now and the only way I can use it in DCS is with the profile made by Infernus. I use Saitek product (rudder and flightstick) since the x45 and bought everyone of them but I will never buy their product anymore, I wrote to them for support and it give me nothing.

good luck,

FWIW I do all my X55 settings directly in game and have no problems. Maybe try uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them. There are some entries in device manager that need to be removed before re-installing. The info is available at Saitek's site.