NEW: time table of trains

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Update - the 666th seem to have moved.

The timetables are still available but only as an embedded file in the (Modman compatable) mission pack called A-10A mission pack: Trains & planes. The other link seem broken. Scroll down the linked page to the bottom to find the mission pack.....

http://www.666th.org/downloads.php?cat_id=1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

• 3 years later...
The time tables of the trains in LOFC are on line here

http://www.666th.co.uk/downloads/LOFC_train_table.htm

image1hz4.th.jpg

The EXCEL files will be available for download on our website www.666th.co.uk soon.

Server looks dead! The link is.

The image can be seen and readable if clicked on.

See this thread: Message #29 ( http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=20162&highlight=excel )

His last Message posts via his username were in February of 2010.

I have seen the video of a guy landing his DCS Ka-50 on a moving flat bed car on YouTube within the last few months - 2012/2013 years.

Probably this guy:

His earlier effort:

Another guy does it backwards and shuts down the engines and rotors stop on the train flat car:

I gotta do that and see if I can go over a trestle bridge or through a tunnel while on the flat car. LOL!

Cheers

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From looking at the dates on the last few posts it would appear that the next Resurrection attempt should take place in the early part of 2017.

Fascinating. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

From looking at the dates on the last few posts it would appear that the next Resurrection attempt should take place in the early part of 2017.

Fascinating. ;)

See you then!

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Fascinating. ;)

If I did not try and do older posts lookup first before asking a question, then people would gripe, "Did you check the archive 1st?" complaint.

Can't win.

Not much in the archive concerning the noun, trains.

I input train and got how to learn type subjects: training, trainer, no trailing gowns though.

And so, the dated stuff pops up.

I hope 666th_birdy is alive and well.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]