After F-18 release, what do u want more - fulcrum or viper?

SandMartin

After F-18 release, what do u want more - fulcrum or viper?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. After F-18 release, what do u want more - fulcrum or viper?

• Mig-29
    • F-16

Guys, what u think about dcs jets future after hornets release?

What u will prefer more - flyable dcs: fulcrum or dcs:falcon?

I ask u, Becouse if we will get fulcrum (with full functional cockpit) we will have best adversary for american and french (m2k) fighters online, but if we will have falcon, its very intersting and legendary plane too, but when we will fly without modern combat simulation in full size opposotion in red vs blue sides dogfighting! And this is bad thing. I dont want play in the future in f-18 vs f-16 game, becouse f-18 vs mig-29 much intresting!

Its like rainbow six siege, where trash multiplayer gameplay consist of operators from swat fighting against operators from swat (not specops vs terrorist like csgo, battlefield hardline or us vs usrr in cod4, etc..).

I think what f-16 maybe intresting in cooperative mode or in singleplayer, but future in gaming is opposition multiplayer gaming!

Example, Novalogic making f-16 multirole fighter and after that was release mig-29 (not f-22 lightning 3)...

Please, basis your choose, and remember, what this things was know spectrum holobyte, then they making falcon 3.0 game. In this oldschool simulator, we can choose between f-16 and mig-29. Hornet was released after mig in falcon 3.0!

Just emagine what will be, if ED was making normandia map with mustang, p-47, spitfire, p-40, Corsair, p-38. B-17 and hawker typhoon, without playable bf-109 or fw-190? Maybe its cool for coop but terrible for dogfighting and virtual war projects!

P.s. Now we have ka-50, and mi-24 in progress - i think its not best idea, becouse for ka-50 better adversary will be ah-64a! And only after apache/cobra ed may be make another red attack helicopter!

Edited by SandMartin

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

I want an SDK for third party devs to make new maps/terrains. Then this whole thing will really get going in the right direction.

Until then, we're just hanging around participating in goofy polls like this one, and griping about stuff that never gets fixed. So while I'm here, I will vote F-16.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

As much as I like f-16s, a fulcrum if able to be done would be good for the Russian part of the community I would think. Of course data for it might still be hard to come by. So if done it probably wouldn't be an outright match for the updated hornet we will be getting.

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

Don't we already have the MiG-29?
I think he probably means a fully PFM/ASM Fulcrum like the A-10C.However,i want to see ED move on to ground warfare with a fully modeled tank or other combat vehicles.Then onto Naval warfare with fully controllable ships and subs.That doesn't mean i want them to stop making new military aircraft/helos or improve existing FC3 versions.I just hope they focus on other types of military vehicles too.

I think that after the release of the f18, we do not need a new fighter. I like the F16, but I would prefer new Map and FC3 devices become hardcore, it would do less work for ED and we would have opponents for NATO planes.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As much as I like f-16s, a fulcrum if able to be done would be good for the Russian part of the community I would think. Of course data for it might still be hard to come by. So if done it probably wouldn't be an outright match for the updated hornet we will be getting.

This is how I view things... personally I want the F16, but I would love to see the Russian side get a good full fidelity multi-role fighter as well.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

I want both :D

In fact, they are (with the Hornet) my 2 favourite aircrafts of all time. I understand what you mean by not having so many "blue" planes at the same time but see it that way: Even if its not a FULL module, we ALREADY have a mig-29, however, we DONT HAVE an F-16...so my vote is very clear, F-16 all the way!!!!:thumbup:...

Also, inmediately after the Viper, I would make a full Fulcrum, so it would be just a few month after the viper that we would get our hands over the 29 (a lot of work is already done like FM,3D model, some systems, etc.)

So please ED, F-16 and FULL mig 29 are TOTALLY ESSENTIAL in DCS :thumbup:

Take a look at my MODS here

Would love a fully modelled Mig-29 module. It's a really cool aeroplane

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I vote for Fulcrum. wonder if there is any prototype versions that they may be able to get info for, i.e. ka-50. I understand the secerecy laws are strict in Russia, im sure they don't want to go to jail for passing state secrets

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The next jet from ED after the Hornet that's not at FC3 level will most likely be the Me-262.

Where did you get that from?

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet