A little project I would like to present

OverStratos

A Mig-19 would go good in a Vietnam map since the VPAF used them during the war.You could also use that model to make the Chinese variant of that aircraft,the Shenyang J-6.The Pakistanis used them frequently during skirmishes with the Indians.As for the Mig-23,i hope you get to make it,but last i heard.Leatherneck Simulations was interested in doing one too.So good luck.

A Mig-19 would go good in a Vietnam map since the VPAF used them during the war.You could also use that model to make the Chinese variant of that aircraft,the Shenyang J-6.The Pakistanis used them frequently during skirmishes with the Indians.As for the Mig-23,i hope you get to make it,but last i heard.Leatherneck Simulations was interested in doing one too.So good luck.

no, leatherneck isnt interested in makìng more soviet/russian hardware afak. . .

So good, we need Mig-23MLD and Mig-19P! It would be asome!

Hope you will succeed!!!

Wish list:

-> MiG-3, MiG-9, MiG-17F, MiG-21F-13, MiG-23MLD, MiG-27K, MiG-25PD, MiG-29K, MiG-31, Su-17M4, Su-24M, Su-27SM3, Su-30SM, Su-34, Su-35S, Yak-3, La-7

-> Me.262, F-4D/E Phantom II, F-100 Super Sabre, F-104 Starfighter, Mirage III, Mirage F1, Saab 35 Draken, Saab JAS 39 Gripen, IAI Kfir

I am acutally thinking about donating if you guys would be able to get a deal with ED

AMD Ryzen 5 3800X CPU

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64

G.Skill DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3600

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Windows 10 - 64 Bit

THRUSTMASTER TFRP + T.Flight Hotas X / TrackIR 5

no, leatherneck isnt interested in makìng more soviet/russian hardware afak. . .

What? Come with sources please.. Asked in the AMA if they were looking at ever making a soviet plane again, the didn't say they werent. Dont know where you got this from, some speculation?

What? Come with sources please.. Asked in the AMA if they were looking at ever making a soviet plane again, the didn't say they werent. Dont know where you got this from, some speculation?

no hard facts. . . just counting 1+1 together. . . and if they will do, what timeline will be applicable?

so, i would prefer if some other talented developers will give attention to a mig-23 or any other russian hardware - and it would be very sad, if they cancel it to an 2,5% forecast-bestcase-chance to get a new mig by leatherneck in let´s say 2022. . .

dont get me wrong, i love leatherneck and with the mig-21 they do the absolutely best modul for dcs so far. . . but i did not want to wait years for a new mig.

Edited by flanker1

no hard facts. . . just counting 1+1 together. . . and if they will do, what timeline will be applicable?

so, i would prefer if some other talented developers will give attention to a mig-23 or any other russian hardware - and it would be very sad, if they cancel it to an 2,5% forecast-bestcase-chance to get a new mig by leatherneck in let´s say 2022. . .

dont get me wrong, i love leatherneck and with the mig-21 they do the absolutely best modul for dcs so far. . . but i did not want to wait years for a new mig.

They literally said on the AMA, "why not", "we'd love to do another soviet aircraft". You're trying to speculate too much, why would a soviet fighter take more time than a western one?

They literally said on the AMA, "why not", "we'd love to do another soviet aircraft". You're trying to speculate too much, why would a soviet fighter take more time than a western one?

yes, it´s only assuming. . . but i see it from this point:

they work hard on the viggen. they have to work much harder on the tomcat. . . and their ww2 stuff. and i am not talking about the new map(s), which will surely need much more ressources additionally. . .

so, when did you expect some new stuff from ln which is not on the list yet?

i only try to see the things realistic. . . in this case it is more speculative to say that they will do some soviet hardware on day. . .

Edited by flanker1

[...]and i am not talking about the new map(s), which will surely need much more ressources additionally[...]

They also said in the AMA that they have the theaters "outsourced" to another company in Poland I think, so I don't think, that the maps are impacting the rest of the team as much as you might think...

This is going way OFF TOPIC, discuss Leatherneck stuff on their forums, and don't clug this post with Leatherneck modules.

yes, you are right. i only want to keep the guys around overstratos motivated trying to make their own stuff and follow their plans. . . and give the mighty flogger to us. :-)

Edited by flanker1

WOW once again it's a great news, about the Mig-23 it's super.

Good luck for the new team ;-)

Skull.

I hope, this thread will receive updates from OverStraros. We need any news about possibility to get MiG-23, really.

Спойлер

ASRock X570, Ryzen 9 3900X, Kingston HyperX 64GB 3200 MHz, XFX RX6900XT MERC 319 16GB, SSD for DCS - Patriot P210 2048GB, HP Reverb G2.

WINWING Orion 2 throttle, VPC Rotor Plus TCS + Hawk-60 grip, VPC WarBRD + MongoosT-50CM2/V.F.X (F-14) grips. Logitech G940 pedals🥲

Guys congratulations! Will be amazing to have the Mig23 as a module on DCS.

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

Wish the best with Project looking forward to it, very fine with the MLA but looking also forward to hopefully upgrade to MLD because they start to using more capable electronic like the SPO-15

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27