***DCS: AJS-37 Coming to DCS: World!***

Cobra847

• 5 weeks later...

Hello. Sorry for my English...

1. Will be added static object, ground units for Sweden? (Tanks, armored vehicles, cars and others) ?

2. Will be added Sweden in logbook? (Sweden epaulettes, squadrons emblem)?

3. How many skins for Viggen you add in DCS?

4. Will be added pilot body in cockpit?

5. Will be added Russian manual, training missions and campaign? (subtitles)

Thanks!

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll try to answer as best as I can:

1. Will be added static object, ground units for Sweden? (Tanks, armored vehicles, cars and others) ?

Unkown. They are devloping a map for the Viggen though and maybe some ground units with it.

2. Will be added Sweden in logbook? (Sweden epaulettes, squadrons emblem)?
That's not on Leathernecks side. This is something ED would have to do.

3. How many skins for Viggen you add in DCS?
Two skins for now, more will follow. Unkown how many exactly, but thre will be special skins (Ghost skin) as well as fictional skins for other countries.

4. Will be added pilot body in cockpit?
Yes, they're working on it.

5. Will be added Russian manual, training missions and campaign? (subtitles)
I think they said in the russian forums that they are considering it.
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'll try to answer as best as I can:

Unkown. They are devloping a map for the Viggen though and maybe some ground units with it.

That's not on Leathernecks side. This is something ED would have to do.

Two skins for now, more will follow. Unkown how many exactly, but thre will be special skins (Ghost skin) as well as fictional skins for other countries.

Yes, they're working on it.

I think they said in the russian forums that they are considering it.

Very nice. I understood you. Thank you very much. :thumbup:

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's no biggy and not considered a bug but could we have controls for gear up and gear down too? Not just toggle gear up/down.

+1 for this, it makes it a lot easier in a simpit environment. :-)

Regards

HoBBiS

Simpit: i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, Oculus Rift-S, Grip: Virpil Constellation Alpha. Throttle: Virpil Mongoos T-50CM2 all mounted on a IKEA office chair with the Monstertech office chair kit.

I am sure at first I did not have oxygen on but even with it on once I get up to about 19km everything goes fuzzy.

Maybe you're just to high? Wikipedia cites the Viggens ceiling as 18km. 19km is almost the service ceiling of the U2 and those pilots used freaking pressurised space suits when flying. :P

Edited by RaXha

Just my 5 cents about the new module:

It may be a little late, but congratulations to Leatherneck for their Viggen release. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I haven´t had a real chance to try out the module and I can´t even do a proper startup yet.

What I´ve witnessed on the other hand is formation flight at ground level and coordinated ground attacks from my own trusty MiG-21 cockpit while playing in MP on the Gamestar squadron server (not my account).

One other thing I wanted to mention about the first teasers Bröllopsfilm 1967 and Ghost and Thunder ist that in retrospect they represent to me the best teasers for any flight sim aircraft so far.

They have a very polished audiovisual style and do focus rather on aesthetics than dry features (what any good teaser should do to some degree I guess).

I really enjoyed that. You have some very talented people working there.

Not that I´m against long feature lists...

Anyway, cheers to you guys!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!